Parenthood - TV Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually been able to identify with what goes on in this show. It shows that everything in life isn't easy, but people do what they can to make it all right. I find it far from depressing. Especially when some of my own problems are far worse.

That's because you are an old man. :lecture:lol

I'm not sure what to think of this show. Its not quite sure whether it wants to be a comedy or a drama. And I hate the fact the show makes you feel like life is crap. The family has so many darn problems. It makes me feel bad instead of entertaining me. A real depressing show for the most part IMO.

But my Mom loves it so I've sat through my share of episodes when there is nothing else to watch.

it's just based off real life happenings, some things you find funny in real life and some things you don't but ya gotta deal with it anyways. the characters don't come accross as forced they seem like ppl you'd know or know about. It's must watch tv for me. one of the few shows, along with icarly and generator rex:)

Max is a pain if he was my kid i'd be dropping that little ____ off a cliff. :lol ;)

Last edited:
At 30 I've had my fair share and am more than sure it only gets worse. :lol

Not necessarily. It's just that sometimes things don't go how you want. I think that's what Parenthood points out and does so well. It also shows a lot of the good things that happen in life. The guys working together to get the piano on the truck was great. :lol

I've actually been able to identify with what goes on in this show. It shows that everything in life isn't easy, but people do what they can to make it all right. I find it far from depressing. Especially when some of my own problems are far worse.

:lecture

Agree 110%! As I get older and go through more hard times in life, I find stuff like this far more meaningful and entertaining. 10 years ago I probably would have hated this show.

Not necessarily. It's just that sometimes things don't go how you want. I think that's what Parenthood points out and does so well. It also shows a lot of the good things that happen in life. The guys working together to get the piano on the truck was great. :lol

Let me look at the glass half empty ok! :lol

He has asperger's syndrome!!!! You're cold cold! Well obviously he's doing a good acting job if he's irritating you that much

It's not being cold though we can't help it if he is pissing us off. :lol

I'd prolly end up in jail if that ever happened to me. I can't imagine, I go crazy if we have unruly kids over. I know I don't have that kinda patience in me

Yeah go all Hulk on those unruly little buggers. :gah: :yess:

Back