Parenthood - TV Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe when it comes on DVD. I always miss shows when they come on TV, anyway. Actually missed Justified last week, which pissed me off because that show kicks ass.

Maybe when it comes on DVD. I always miss shows when they come on TV, anyway. Actually missed Justified last week, which pissed me off because that show kicks ass.

Yeah Justified is great! :rock

I guess waiting for the dvd can be good in that you can watch it all at once and no few weeks break. :monkey4

I missed one week of Lost last season, and forget about it. I don't like to have to schedule ____ to watch on TV. It's bad enough having to schedule stuff for work all the time.

I guess I should get one of these newfangled TIVOs I hear the kids are using.

When I heard Ron Howard's 'Parenthood' was coming to television, I knew I had to check it out. My wife and I really enjoy this show. We just watched three recent episodes of Parenthood last night that we had recorded on our DVR.

How funny, I literally just finished this weeks episode and here you bumped the thread :lol

Yeah, I agree, all the characters are great. A perfect cast.

Erika is at least 50% of the reason I watch the show.

How funny, I literally just finished this weeks episode and here you bumped the thread :lol

Yeah, I agree, all the characters are great. A perfect cast.

Erika is at least 50% of the reason I watch the show.

Great minds think alike. oh btw i m in awe of your legend collection

I'm not sure what to think of this show. Its not quite sure whether it wants to be a comedy or a drama. And I hate the fact the show makes you feel like life is crap. The family has so many darn problems. It makes me feel bad instead of entertaining me. A real depressing show for the most part IMO.

But my Mom loves it so I've sat through my share of episodes when there is nothing else to watch.

I think this show and no offense to Celtic and Buttmunch, but this show is geared towards people 30 and above. :lecture You both will experience things that you watch on this show as you continue to grow and learn. That's why its so entertaining to me. It's more real then these so called reality shows. Again no offense meant. :duff

No offense taken. :D

That's probably true as well. I related more with the kid smoking pot then the mom who was mad at her.

I've actually been able to identify with what goes on in this show. It shows that everything in life isn't easy, but people do what they can to make it all right. I find it far from depressing. Especially when some of my own problems are far worse.

Back