Paranormal Activity... interesting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw PA. Good film, but overrated. Not that scary, but then again hype may have ruined a lot of the experience. Overall a well done film though.

Just saw PA. Good film, but overrated. Not that scary, but then again hype may have ruined a lot of the experience. Overall a well done film though.

I think it's the hype. People have been coming into work and saying how scared they were and saying you have to go see it. I think at this point it has become a status symbol to go see this movie. It is the in thing to do. Which is what I figured when I original posted at the beginning of the thread. Perfect marketing!

Now whats even more interesting is seeing peoples faces after they spend 5 minutes telling me how scary it was and I say that I saw it 2 weeks ago. :lol They look really disappointed. I'm telling you this movie is not scary at all IMO. It is perfect marketing. I still give all the people mad props that were involved in the making of it. They did great with what they had.

I am a little disappointed to hear that so many people think this film is real. But I guess that could help make it scarier. I just read a story about Micah's obituary being a popular google search currently.

I am a little disappointed to hear that so many people think this film is real. But I guess that could help make it scarier. I just read a story about Micah's obituary being a popular google search currently.

It's retarded. They also have to have police at the house it was filmed at now at all times because kids are going there trying to find a demon. RETARDS!

Oh and FYI, just ask Voorhees how his search for the Blair Witch is going. :lecture:horror:lol:banana

It's retarded. They also have to have police at the house it was filmed at now at all times because kids are going there trying to find a demon. RETARDS!

Oh and FYI, just ask Voorhees how his search for the Blair Witch is going. :lecture:horror:lol:banana

LOL - Is he any closer to finder her?

shock.jpg

I just watched a video of an alternative ending for this movie. It had it's merits, but I think the actual ending was an improvement. In the original...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here is a link

OriginalParanormalActivityEnding

I just watched a video of an alternative ending for this movie. It had it's merits, but I think the actual ending was an improvement. In the original...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here is a link

OriginalParanormalActivityEnding

That didn't take long for them to take down.

They also had a couple more endings. I don't feel like going into detail like you did but I think they picked the best one for the release.

The current ending was the suggestion of some dude named Spielberg.

The alternates are the one Darth Cruel described and another where
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think there are others with small variations but those are the main three from what I've read.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I was reading an interview with the director of this movie in the latest empire and he said hes already started work on another movie. Again from a point of view from a camera but this time apparently in area 51. He said hes going to have around a $5 million budget this time though and that he wanted to do what the blair witch directors couldn't and make a directing career out of this.

I like the sound of the area 51 idea.
Again sorry if its been mentioned.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I was reading an interview with the director of this movie in the latest empire and he said hes already started work on another movie. Again from a point of view from a camera but this time apparently in area 51. He said hes going to have around a $5 million budget this time though and that he wanted to do what the blair witch directors couldn't and make a directing career out of this.

I like the sound of the area 51 idea.
Again sorry if its been mentioned.

Sounds to me like he's trying to follow in their footsteps. :lol They just made a similar Alien type of movie. :lol

Back