Paranormal Activity... interesting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not bigger than Halloween 2.
I finally seen P.Normal last night and I throught the night scenes happen way too often. SOme of the scenes was too repetitive. I seen the ending a mile away but thats due to my knowledge of ghost and demons. THe boyfriend bringing the ouiji board was pure dumb and the girlfriend should of threw that out as soon she seen it. Ouiji boards are a doorway for ghosts and especially a demon. Other than that it was pretty good but they should of definitely contacted that demonologist after she was possess sitting outside. THe girlfriend should of made more of an effort to contact that demonologist.

not bigger than Halloween 2.
I finally seen P.Normal last night and I throught the night scenes happen way too often. SOme of the scenes was too repetitive. I seen the ending a mile away but thats due to my knowledge of ghost and demons. THe boyfriend bringing the ouiji board was pure dumb and the girlfriend should of threw that out as soon she seen it. Ouiji boards are a doorway for ghosts and especially a demon. Other than that it was pretty good but they should of definitely contacted that demonologist after she was possess sitting outside. THe girlfriend should of made more of an effort to contact that demonologist.

Please do tell...

I think P.A would of been better if...
The ghost expert comes and refers them to someone better equiped to help, enter the Ghostbusters...who do some readings, burn the house to the ground zapping everything and charge them overtly overpriced rates. just a thought...

Back