Paranormal Activity... interesting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only scary part to me was the attic door being ajar. No fauking way would I go up there lol.

Oh and waking up to someone standing over you all night would freak me out . .

This movie was the dumbest crap i have viewed all year,its up there with Hairspray and RENT for top worst POS movies i have seen in life.

Only scary part to me was the attic door being ajar. No fauking way would I go up there lol.

Oh and waking up to someone standing over you all night would freak me out . .

That's the part I thought was the creepiest, when she gets out of bed the first time and just stands there staring at him.

Yep,
that was awesomely creepy! :horror

This movie was the dumbest crap i have viewed all year,its up there with Hairspray and RENT for top worst POS movies i have seen in life.

so many people loved those movies...i cant sit through either of them, and i enjoy a good musical. :horror christ, what awful movies!

as for paranormal, i haven't seen it yet, so i cant judge quite yet.

Finally had a chance to watch this film and though I thought it had issues (plot progression, character motivation and above all...the acting), it was a pretty good flick. Good premise and some really creepy moments. It's rare these days to see horror films that don't show you every thing (since audiences can't seem to use their imagination anymore...or at least some filmmakers seem to think we can't), so when I come across a film that will let my thoughts run wild (instead of showing me what I should be thinking) and is presented well then IMO I've come across an entertaining film.

I thought Paranormal was awesome, in the UK its been built up wat over the top with claims of it being the 'scariest film ever' which i think is unfair, i think its scary judging the person's perception of whats scary, i found myself after the film analysing every noise i heard in my house due to my way over active imagination! a lot of my mates went on the hype premise and left disapointed...

I take it you never saw 'The Collector' then? That is on my list of one of the worst of 2009. So bad, so, so bad. :lol

Original Hairspray was really good. I thought 'Rent' was a really good adaptation of what was shown on stage (plus, it almost the entire original cast from broadway in there). It was sooooo dated though. Still one of my top 10 musicals though (of course I'd prefer seeing it live again, then seeing it once again on film).

I take it you never saw 'The Collector' then? That is on my list of one of the worst of 2009. So bad, so, so bad. :lol

Original Hairspray was really good. I thought 'Rent' was a really good adaptation of what was shown on stage (plus, it almost the entire original cast from broadway in there). It was sooooo dated though. Still one of my top 10 musicals though (of course I'd prefer seeing it live again, then seeing it once again on film).

I was forced to sit with a ex and her family to watch RENT a few years back, i really think the movie brought on such morbid thoughts too..like killing everyone in the room and starting a fire in the house, jump in my car and i'm out but, seriously i don't wish that movie on anyone who had a good day, if the movie some how finds its way into my company,i will be forced to chuck the case in the recycle bin and play frisbee with the disc..hate hate hate RENT.

Back