Paranormal Activity 2... teaser is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it. Tied in well with the first movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate it when they do that. So many times it is a good scene. One that always comes to my mind is the scene they show in the trailer of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels where Michael Caine hip checks the old lady into the drink!

My sister called me on Friday to ask me if I saw the first movie. She was like "Holy ____! I can't believe that actually happened." I said sis its not real. She relplied "No it's real. It's to real to be fake." Again I said it was fake and directed her to the credits where she can find my name.

She called me back 10 minutes later and said "Well then that was dumb." :rotfl

I agreed.

I liked it, but it felt too much like the first, while missing a lot of what made the first one so good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Forget the theater for this movie though... the best way to watch it, is at home, lights off, no one home, headphones on. That really jacks up the atmosphere to where you can really put yourself in the mindset of the characters.

Also, possible nitpick. This is a VERY over-thinking nitpick, but that's probably not too out of the norm for this board:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Again, I know that's a lot of analyzing for a simple horror movie, but oh well.

Finally saw it!
I loved how they tied in the story with the first one...
brilliant!!
Also how they justified the whole camera deal here...

Not as scary as the first one, but definitely a worthy sequel!

Back