Paranormal Activity 2... teaser is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally watched the first one about a year after it came out and liked it. Some of the ideas were similar to ones I had in a screenplay I wrote back in 98'

Again i'll probably wait to either rent it or buy it previously viewed from Blockbuster ............. if they're not 100% closed by then :lol

Hey! What happened to the clips from the movie that were in the banner under that second trailer the other day? Some of those were cool!

I found them on youtube. There are like 9 "viral clips" along with the trailers. Pretty cool when you compare it to being bored as hell at work.

was it pretty much a continuation of the first? i think i saw her in some of the previews, but did the original chick come back? I hella wanna see it

hmmm...............really? So its not the same chick then? Im confused, i thought it was supposed to be continuation from the first.

hmmm...............really? So its not the same chick then? Im confused, i thought it was supposed to be continuation from the first.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Holy ____! Just holy ____ing ____! Creepy as hell and chilling and utterly ruthless. I loved it and found it be one of those rare sequels that are better than the original.

im surprised this piece of crap movie did not end up coming out in 3D, because it would of been an even more stupid movie.

Saw this last night. Great film! Creepy as hell. Much better than the original IMO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

cool.........im sure they will come out with another then. Still wanna see this

I liked it. Tied in well with the first movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back