Paranormal Activity 2... teaser is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is what I'm guessing from the quick trailer. I'll pass. I didn't care for the first one, and I almost didn't make it through completely. The end was pretty cool, but wasn't enough to make up for the boring first hour.

I really disliked the first movie... didn't find it remotely scary and was completely let down by the cheesey ending. However, I do respect the ability to take a cheap-o flick and turn it into a serious money maker.

Less than zero interest in seeing the sequel :lecture

watched the first one on the computer after it came out. l thought it was a pretty lame movie. was not scary at all. Blair Witch Project, now that was a pretty good movie. wont see this one.

Last edited:
I really disliked the first movie... didn't find it remotely scary and was completely let down by the cheesey ending. However, I do respect the ability to take a cheap-o flick and turn it into a serious money maker.

Less than zero interest in seeing the sequel :lecture

They all knew it would be good..pfftt..

sheep.jpg

watched the first one on the computer after it came out. l thought it was a pretty lame movie. was not scary at all. Blair Witch Project, now that was a pretty good movie. wont see this one.

I agree. I went to see Blair Witch in the theatre with my ex back in what 95 or 96?..best part was everyone in the theatre letting out a "WTF!" after the end scene, i was yelling "____ ya!!".

I liked the first one. The alternate ending where
Spoiler Spoiler:
is awesome.

even if that movie had a great ending it could not make up for being bored the rest of the time. this movie was no different then those dumb ghost hunting shows. it is exactly the same. "did you here that, what was that, there something moving over there, l saw something, something just touched me." not entertainment in my opinion. and this movie cost only $15,000 to make and he got the actors by putting an add on Craigslist and this thing made over 100 million bucks. jeeze.

even if that movie had a great ending it could not make up for being bored the rest of the time. this movie was no different then those dumb ghost hunting shows. it is exactly the same. "did you here that, what was that, there something moving over there, l saw something, something just touched me." not entertainment in my opinion. and this movie cost only $15,000 to make and he got the actors by putting an add on Craigslist and this thing made over 100 million bucks. jeeze.

Well I dont think ppl watch the tv shows for entertainment; most the ppl that watch them are believers that are intrigued by the paranormal. I could see why one would be mad paying for a movie thinking it was gonna be like the amityville horror or something. I think if most ppl knew it was gonna be like the tv shows with a twist, it prolly wouldnt have made as much.

Well I dont think ppl watch the tv shows for entertainment; most the ppl that watch them are believers that are intrigued by the paranormal. I could see why one would be mad paying for a movie thinking it was gonna be like the amityville horror or something. I think if most ppl knew it was gonna be like the tv shows with a twist, it prolly wouldnt have made as much.

this movie was also VERY false leading. this movie came out in 2006. it only became none in 2009. in all the commercials they showed people screaming. that is what made a lot of people go to see it. l saw lots of videos on you tube of people coming out of the theater disappointed compared to what they saw on the commercials. the marketing is what made this movie famous.

Last edited:
I find that these kind of horror films are pretty boring and underwhelming overall, but they contain maybe a few good scenes.

I'll probably catch this on netflix or dvd.

Loving the look of this! Really got into the 1st one, great atmosphere at the cinema aswell! :rock

i can't believe people love watching a movie to see chairs move, doors close, and two people pretending to be afraid of something.

Back