1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. From what I can tell, that sculpt doesn't look that fantastic. The armor, shield and sword are really all I want. Can def find a better body and sculpt I'm sure.

If they didn't alter CREG's sculpt then I'm sure it will look great. He's a fantastic sculptor. Take a look in his thread if you have any doubts. But again, that's if they didn't change the sculpt after he submitted his version

The sculpt is not shown because it is not the final version. There are revisions being made. We want to make it as good as we can! It's just a shame Pitt is such a @#$%^ to sculpt! :lol

Any chance of improving the shoes, bringing the shoulder guards down and more parallel to the body and making a finer point on that sword?

:lol No worries man - Even if you don't like the final sculpt, if I can't take criticism then I picked the wrong hobby.

Good news guys! Pangaea said on Facebook that Hector was "probably" going to happen!

Even better reason to jump on this. Are you going to sculpt Hector as well?

For EU freaks, Lacite has it for pre-order at € 179.90. Says December 2014 as release date.

:lol No worries man - Even if you don't like the final sculpt, if I can't take criticism then I picked the wrong hobby.

Good news guys! Pangaea said on Facebook that Hector was "probably" going to happen!

Great news. Been wanting these two for a couple of years. Looking forward to seeing your final Achilles HS.

Great news. Been wanting these two for a couple of years. Looking forward to seeing your final Achilles HS.

Here are a few early shots of the base head that I did then built upon. :wave

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 4.40.55 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 4.41.06 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 4.41.22 PM.jpeg

Awesome news! Hector and Achilles would look fantastic together.

That's great news! I love this movie so much that I'd buy any characters they make from it. Agamemnon, Odysseus, Menelaus, Ajax, Eudorus, King Priam, Helen, hell I'd even buy that p*$$y Paris too. :lol

Back