1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it's been pretty quiet...
But if this is by who I think it is, it might end up rather expensive. I just hope not ridiculously so.

Interesting.
BBTS and Timewalker would be my first choices, and Hobby-Galaxy seem to have good prices.

Could you confirm that this is the final production piece?
Any chance of looking for a different body, or revisiting the paint apps?

I was just wondering about this the other day. I would see if BBTS would distribute, that's where I get my pieces from. Also any plans for Hector?

Last edited:
sigpic6068_2.gif

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...tion-figure-pg01-coming-soon.html#post3680831

Ouch, didn't think it would be that much. Was expecting the $130-150 range and release date Dec.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, didn't think it would be that much. Was expecting the $130-150 range and release date Dec.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. From what I can tell, that sculpt doesn't look that fantastic. The armor, shield and sword are really all I want. Can def find a better body and sculpt I'm sure.

Pre-ordered at Timewalker.
Hobby-Galaxy seems to be the cheapest, but the shipping is a bit higher, in the end the difference is about 5-6 dollars.

Same here. From what I can tell, that sculpt doesn't look that fantastic. The armor, shield and sword are really all I want. Can def find a better body and sculpt I'm sure.

I wonder if Pangaea will follow suit and release an armor and clothing set like ACI did with the Roman General.

Back