Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of Quantums appear overnight. I'm interested to see if anyone gets ringed with one by tomorrow morning

A lot of Quantums appear overnight. I'm interested to see if anyone gets ringed with one by tomorrow morning

Let's hope so... would like this guy in my hands ASAP.

I wonder if any of the foreseen CC problems popped up and scuppered anyone's order? Damn shame if they did.

i just got an email from the online store i placed my pz order with that its on its way:banana:chew

it should be the international version too as sideshow haven't even shipped the regs or ex's:banana:banana

tomorrow or thursday and i'll be in zombie heaven.hiooooooooooooooo:banana

Still processing for me. Guess Thursday is the earliest I'll see him on my doorstep now, but more likely Friday or next week. Come on and ship them already!

Do you think the money order payments just show up differently online? Like, maybe because they aren't placing a hold then shipping and charging, it looks different in our online accounts?

I wonder if any of the foreseen CC problems popped up and scuppered anyone's order? Damn shame if they did.

Yup, sure did. And here is my tale of woes. My CC# was stolen back in May. I dealt with the bank and had that card # locked. Contacted SSC and they put a hold on my account so nothing would decline/cancel. Got the new card and updated all my orders, even called SSC to confirm everything was in place. Yesterday I got a voicemail from my bank about suspicious activity. Logged into my bank acct and saw one charge (PZ excl) pending. Saw a second charge (PZ reg) as pending and then reversed. Called the bank and let them know those charges were legit and they need to go through. Called SSC and lo and behold, that second charge was declined and order canceled. So because my bank erred on the side of caution, I've lost a PZ reg. SSC told me to wait list a regular and hopefully it will convert because they had several decline/cancellations.

Just as an aside, both of these PZs were not for me - I'm not a glutton and I don't horde. The exclusive goes to my roommate and the regular was mine.

Yup, sure did. And here is my tale of woes. My CC# was stolen back in May. I dealt with the bank and had that card # locked. Contacted SSC and they put a hold on my account so nothing would decline/cancel. Got the new card and updated all my orders, even called SSC to confirm everything was in place. Yesterday I got a voicemail from my bank about suspicious activity. Logged into my bank acct and saw one charge (PZ excl) pending. Saw a second charge (PZ reg) as pending and then reversed. Called the bank and let them know those charges were legit and they need to go through. Called SSC and lo and behold, that second charge was declined and order canceled. So because my bank erred on the side of caution, I've lost a PZ reg. SSC told me to wait list a regular and hopefully it will convert because they had several decline/cancellations.

Just as an aside, both of these PZs were not for me - I'm not a glutton and I don't horde. The exclusive goes to my roommate and the regular was mine.

That SUCKS!

What's even worse is that you told them ahead of time about your CC problems.

------------

Has ANYONE who sent in an MO had their order changed to shipping soon yet?

expect it to be even further backed up now that they're also processing Vader tomorrow.

expect it to be even further backed up now that they're also processing Vader tomorrow.

I would think the other way around. They'd want to get all of these shipped out before starting on Vader. I would expect shipping notices for PZ sometime this week and Vader next week.

I think it's wrong for Sideshow to not give you a chance to rectify a credit card issue......Yes they did send out a notice telling folks that if this sort of thing were to happen that it's not thier fault.....still I would be very upset if it were to happen to me.

I think it's wrong for Sideshow to not give you a chance to rectify a credit card issue......Yes they did send out a notice telling folks that if this sort of thing were to happen that it's not thier fault.....still I would be very upset if it were to happen to me.

Well they gave us over a month to take care of things so if something went wrong it really isn't there fault. People like me were paranoid to send in checks and money orders to guarantee our order. If they hadn't given us so much time, I would have agreed with you.

tired of waiting
waiting.jpg

i'm not,its wonderful being an international customer who places an order with someone other then sideshow themselves!

suckers:monkey5

:lol

you guys love being stitched up dont ya:D

Well they gave us over a month to take care of things so if something went wrong it really isn't there fault. People like me were paranoid to send in checks and money orders to guarantee our order. If they hadn't given us so much time, I would have agreed with you.

I think it sucks because the charge was there...and then the charge was reversed. The funds were there, the first charge went through, but that second charge got snapped back by the bank and declined. It all happened so fast, my head was spinning. I called Sideshow after I called the bank and the order was already canceled and off my account. I was a paranoid person with the whole credit card/no courtesy thing. I just wasn't paranoid enough. Never occurred to me that my bank's fraud detection center would be the obstacle. :(

Funds in place - check.
Account updated - check.
Notify bank about upcoming charges - grrrrrrr......

Back