Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else who's status says "Item Shipping Soon," yet still has not received their quantum tracking? I am going to be freaking out until I either get the tracking # or talk to Sideshow. :horror

WTH am the only person who has not received my quantum tracking...
ShannonFreakingOut%20copy.jpg

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. At least I faxed the signature release waiver so if I missed the FedEx delivery man due to being in the shower or running out to run an errand my PZ will be waiting for me without fail.

51/125 international verison just arrived.the shirt isn't tucked into the trousers and has a wire running through so you can display it how you like and the armband has john doe written on it.

it will be interesting to see if the reg and exclusives have the same details

loads of blood on the shirt and the eyes look just as good as the proto pics so i think everyone will be happy with this one.i rate pz as good as any PF sideshow have made to date.totally awesone figure.:banana

51/125 international verison just arrived.the shirt isn't tucked into the trousers and has a wire running through so you can display it how you like and the armband has john doe written on it.

it will be interesting to see if the reg and exclusives have the same details

loads of blood on the shirt and the eyes look just as good as the proto pics so i think everyone will be happy with this one.i rate pz as good as any PF sideshow have made to date.totally awesone figure.:banana

:clap

any pics ??

:clap

any pics ??

im charging my camera,will try to post pics later if someone doesn't beat me to it.

im dying to know if the internation version is the only one with the john doe bracelet,that for me would make it a very cool variant.:banana

im charging my camera,will try to post pics later if someone doesn't beat me to it.

im dying to know if the internation version is the only one with the john doe bracelet,that for me would make it a very cool variant.:banana

I'll be waiting...

popcorn.gif

Back