Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drink Cheers!

BTW- did you say you had 2 of these incoming? One Ex and one regular? Or 2 Ex? :horror I finally scored a regular one from a Felmar. Very cool guy. He let me have it for retail/shipping/taxes.

No hard feelings, I came off all wrong, I could tell when I reread my post. Not my intention. I do have two Ex's coming, but I did have to bribe my buddy with a hot toys dutch. :monkey3

BTW- did you say you had 2 of these incoming? One Ex and one regular? Or 2 Ex? :horror I finally scored a regular one from a Felmar. Very cool guy. He let me have it for retail/shipping/taxes.

With all these supposed cancels (lotrfan,toe), you're wait list could have possibly converted. I am suprised those two didn't offer them up.

As for the EX, I think the price may rise a tiny bit more, once these are in hand and there are no problems.

I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon. Hope theres a buddy to go with him at SDCC.

Last edited:
No hard feelings, I came off all wrong, I could tell when I reread my post. Not my intention. I do have two Ex's coming, but I did have to bribe my buddy with a hot toys dutch. :monkey3

Let me know if you want any help on some other low edition sized items. If I'm not interested in them, I'll gladly be a bribed buddy :lol

Let me know if you want any help on some other low edition sized items. If I'm not interested in them, I'll gladly be a bribed buddy :lol

For full disclosure, I do not want to be the guy that buys multiple limited editions...

If you were on the site, the night of the pre-order, you know how jacked up it was. I was trying for 10 minutes just trying to get the site to load. It was not happening, I PM'd my friend who is into hot toys and such to try to order a PZ EX , because I couldn't get through. It turns out, we both finally got orders in. about a month ago, I asked him about the PZ, he had already read the hype and wanted to keep it for himself. Which is fair, as it is his own account. When Dutch processing time came, he was low on cash, so I made him an offer. That is why I have two incoming.

If you know me, you know I am a fair guy. My extra PZ will probably be traded for another dead PF, or sold to a board member for a way lower then ebay rate. Or if I get on my "medication or beers", might even turn into a contest for folks who missed out.

:peace

I will demonstrate in the star wars section!:banana

Last edited:
Yeah, I was online for that legendary pre-order :lol I about had a heart attack when I saw the edition size (after several long minutes of waiting for the page to load). Then another 15 mintues of waiting to login in and check out! :google

Worst Pre-order experience I've ever had. Ordering the original non-attendee edition of the 12" Patient Zero was much easier (and that was before streamlined PPOs)!

For full disclosure, I do not want to be the guy that buys multiple limited editions...

If you were on the site, the night of the pre-order, you know how jacked up it was. I was trying for 10 minutes just trying to get the site to load. It was not happening, I PM'd my friend who is into hot toys and such to try to order a PZ EX , because I couldn't get through. It turns out, we both finally got orders in. about a month ago, I asked him about the PZ, he had already read the hype and wanted to keep it for himself. Which is fair, as it is his own account. When Dutch processing time came, he was low on cash, so I made him an offer. That is why I have two incoming.

If you know me, you know I am a fair guy. My extra PZ will probably be traded for another dead PF, or sold to a board member for a way lower then ebay rate. Or if I get on my "medication or beers", might even turn into a contest for folks who missed out.

I can say that Patient is a TRUE freak family member :rock

He offered to help me attain a PZ reg with NO hesitation :peace

I placed my order but no luck.

Sunday is one of the WORST time for an auction to end. It's great for buyer, but sucks for seller. Oh well...I didn't luck out this time on a Sunday auction.

That doesn't mean that someone didn't get it as a gift or used to work for SSC and then decide to sell it.

You are correct :lecture

:D

btw-
got the processing email :rock

So I just called in to ask if my order--which was paid in full over a month ago-- could be sent down to the shipping department. I said how I heard people were calling in with CCs on Friday and that they were being sent down then.

The rep didn't want to do it and basically told me that it would go down as soon as they processed it in with all of the other orders. He said the other orders probably weren't sent down but just processed. I didn't want to argue that some people's account online already said "items shipping soon" because "I heard it on the internet!" isn't the best argument.

Not that it matters much because they will probably all be processed today, but this is just another silly thing that could be done better. You would really think the people who paid to send in a money order would get theirs sent out first. Oh well.

Got the processing e-mail for Mr.Zero.

Or if I get on my "medication or beers", might even turn into a contest for folks who missed out.

I'd have to see that to believe it :)

Last edited:
I would love to be in your shoe even with a processing status :)

Eventually, your will be shipped and who knows...you might get #2 :) since it's all random.

So I just called in to ask if my order--which was paid in full over a month ago-- could be sent down to the shipping department. I said how I heard people were calling in with CCs on Friday and that they were being sent down then.

The rep didn't want to do it and basically told me that it would go down as soon as they processed it in with all of the other orders. He said the other orders probably weren't sent down but just processed. I didn't want to argue that some people's account online already said "items shipping soon" because "I heard it on the internet!" isn't the best argument.

Not that it matters much because they will probably all be processed today, but this is just another silly thing that could be done better. You would really think the people who paid to send in a money order would get theirs sent out first. Oh well.

I know it's not a big deal... I said that up top. I just can't wait for it to go out. You're right about the numbering... some of the lowest PFs I've gotten were ordered when they only had a couple left in stock. I'm not too worried about numbers on this one, though.

Has anyone's status changed online yet today?

PZScreenshot3.jpg

Mine has been like this since Friday. :dunno

Last edited:
Back