Paint touch up advice what paint to use?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Vader

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi! This would be my first post here. Great community you guys have!:) I just picked up a berserker predator on evilbay for 150.00 shipped overall the item was in great condition but had some paint rubs on it's bottom. I was just wondering what kind of paint you guys use for these types of plastics. Any advice would help allot.

Hi! This would be my first post here. Great community you guys have!:) I just picked up a berserker predator on evilbay for 150.00 shipped overall the item was in great condition but had some paint rubs on it's bottom. I was just wondering what kind of paint you guys use for these types of plastics. Any advice would help allot.

Acrylic is best. It's water soluble and dries hard. Make sure to do tiny test areas first and dry brush over.

And WELCOME!
:hi5:

I was wondering if I could use the folk art brand. Or better yet, I will try tamiya acrylics. Thanks for the advice!!:)

Was really hoping to find a thread about this. Was cleaning a polystone statue earlier today and made the huge mistake of rubbing what turned out to be a tiny air pocket in the paint. Came right off, and now I have to match the paint.

My biggest question is: after I match the paint and fill it in, would anyone recommend topping it with any kind of clear sealer over just the spot I paint?

Back