Padme PF: Theed gown or Geonosis arena?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Padme would you like to see in Premium Format?

• Theed

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Geonosis

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters
There should be a follow up poll to this one, to see who, of those voting Geonosis, that have female significant others, would get away with having a Natalie statue like that in their house haha.

MaulFan said:
There should be a follow up poll to this one, to see who, of those voting Geonosis, that have female significant others, would get away with having a Natalie statue like that in their house haha.
More than the ones who are getting away with having the white queen...

Agent0028 said:
More than the ones who are getting away with having the white queen...

There's no way that the White Queen would survive even the first day that I spent out of the house after receiving it. My wife would throw it straight into the trash can.

I really don't like the Theed gown, there are much better fancy dresses from both Ep. 1 and Ep. 3 for her. But the Arena is Padme's finest hour and how I'd like to see her represented.

Theed Gown for me. PF is a perfect place for complex, showy designs, and this fits the bill to a T. Lights in the gown would be a crowning touch. I agree Padme on Geonosis is iconic but as far as costume goes, it wouldn't interest me nearly as much.

I agree w/ Dave. There at least three other Ep I Amidala costumes I'd rather see instead of the Theed gown. So, I vote Geonosis Padme (but like jason suggested):

Padme-Amidala-2.jpg

The Attakus Padme is good enough for a ripped shirt version; although, it is not even close to being a decent sculpt, it'll do.

Last edited:
I just hope if we do get a cloaked version that it is removable. I also think that non ripped version gets me a lot less grief from my gf. Now they just need to make it and everything will be great.

And finally lets take a look at all the possible poses for the non ripped version.
aotc-ga07.jpg
aotc-ga05.jpg
normal_aotc-ga10.jpg
aotc-ga06.jpg

And my personal favorite
aotc-ga09.jpg

Last edited:
Seretur said:
Dressing a Galaxy has yet to sell out, and I bet Sideshow can and will use that as a gauge of the popularity of the costumes in the prequel trilogy among the potential PF buyers (comparable price range and edition size).
Comparable price range and edition sizes, but *wildly* different products. I don't think Dressing a Galaxy sales would have much correlation with PT PF sales at all. I know I've never seriously considered buying the book but am very much looking forward to upcoming PF's of PT Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme. Darth Maul and the Episode III Clones (particularly the Commanders) are also huge fan favorites and would be sure-fire sellouts. I wouldn't be surprised if even a TPM Jar Jar sold reasonably well.

Hear that SS? There is a definite market for PT PF's!

As for Padme, I voted Theed. I think that would be one of those PF's with that special *wow* factor the second you lay eyes on it. Geonosis would still be cool (though I might prefer the non-ripped version w/cloak as well).

Last edited:
How can you even gauge the popularity of a 3 dimensional collectible by the sales of a book, they're so unrelated it's silly. At $40-$50 for the book, I'm sure a lot of fans shy away and I'm sure a lot of fans don't even get books. Sideshow would show poor judgement if they based decisions off data like that.

Wor-Gar said:
Theed. With lights. Outstanding.

Indeed...PF must be Theed.

Besides, "Arena" Padme (no ripped shirt please) would translate well into a 1:6 scale figure (covered limbs)...but if so, don't make the cloak an exclusive!!

Guess I'm more of a minimalist on this character so would opt for Geonosis.:cool:

I'd prefer any of these 3 over the Theed gown. Anything that reveals more of Portman is better than any of the queen gowns, I think.

aotc-padme_lg03.jpg

Padme_Naboo_lake.jpg

titeleia_padme06.JPG

The Geonosis outfit exudes sex appeal. C'mon it's Natalie Portman! That outfit shows off her womanly curves. Having said that I would go with the Theed gown (how do you guys know all of this stuff?), simply because it would make the design more complicated and intricate in design. More of a conversational piece. Something that makes you examine every nook and cranny of the PF, and admire all the fine details in the costume. Although, having said that, you could also get great pleasure from examining every nook and cranny in those white tights.

With that final part said, I can go either way. There fore I would vote for neither option. Perhaps SideShow could make both versions. :D

Darklord Dave said:
I'd prefer any of these 3 over the Theed gown. Anything that reveals more of Portman is better than any of the queen gowns, I think.

Very well said! :)

If we are suggesting alternatives to the Theed Gown or Geonosis look I say look no further than Black Corset Dress. It definitely highlights her curves, still is very regal and I think it'd be interesting considering the look in PF.

dinnerkleid_amidala3.jpg

Back