Pacific Rim-Striker Eureka statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim-Striker Eureka teaser

Some more cool shots from THX:

IMG_7692_zps9fe879fe.jpg~original

IMG_6205_zps707af165.jpg~original

IMG_6197_zps5577daa8.jpg~original

IMG_7725_zps5601ec65.jpg~original

IMG_6229_zpsb968f249.jpg~original

IMG_6217_zpsdfe6aaca.jpg~original

Geez, this thing looks absolutely fantastic.

I'm sold 100%! So damn beautiful, these Jaegers are a must buy for me.

That looks amazing. I am seriously willing to get Striker.

The design for Striker reminds me A LOT of Armored Core designs, especially the Armored Core 4 and For Answer designs.

My favorite out of the bunch. Looks simply amazing.

Hope they do Crimson Typhoon. That was my favorite.

They could/can do so much more with Gypsy Danger...the pose isn't the best but some switch out hands with either a Sword/Plasma Canon/Rockethand and some light up features would take that jaeger to another level.

By the way that sdcc story is awesome fury, so cool that those guys were hanging there, watching "their" statues haha.

But yes, Striker looks amazing even though he's the jaeger I like the least. I would love a Cherno Alpha and a CT ...a switch head that would show the pilots inside (battle damaged like the first fight from gypsy or when CT fights) would knock it out for me, that will make the jaegers look bigger (as they should). The little buses etc on the base don't make me feel they are as big as they are in the movie.

I am 100% getting this. It looks bad as. Gipsy should look better being the hero and all.

Back