Pacific Rim-Striker Eureka statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400214-striker-eureka-pacific-rim-006.jpg

This is off the product page showing the lights. Its not much but it does light up.

Ok I just got an email from Sideshow about Striker. Basically they have concluded that the light up feature isn't possible anymore. They are offering customers the option of refunds too in case they choose. Personally I don't care much for light up features. It's cool like once or twice but it wears off quick. Can't wait till this bad boy is released.

Here is the email

" Greetings Jaeger Pilot,

Sideshow wanted to thank you for pre-ordering the*Striker Eureka statue. Your item is currently in production and is estimated to ship out to you early next year.*

Our Production Department has informed us that the light up feature originally planned for the Striker Eureka statue will not be possible. Unfortunately, it seems that the electronic feature significantly compromises the structure and the aesthetic quality of this Mark-5 series Jaeger. We understand if this production change may be disappointing. If you would like to make changes to your order, discuss a refund of your NRD or flex payments, please feel free to respond to this e-mail and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Even with the recent changes, we remain excited to deliver this amazing sculpture to you and we will alert you as more information becomes available. And always remember: Life’s better with a Jaeger."

Last edited:
Man, I don´t mind striker missing light up features but if it wasen't possible with this piece it will be the same with Gipsy's "promised" light up, his chest lighting up is something I do think is necessary for the piece :pfft:

On another note, the release date for this was november so I guess we got a 2-3 months pushback ("early next year)...my wallet says "thank you ss" though

Sideshow wanted to thank you for pre-ordering the*Striker Eureka statue. Your item is currently in production and is estimated to ship out to you early next year

Hey, So Ive noticed that he is finally shipping.
Does anyone have any pics or a review of him?

Yeah, I wonder how it will compare to the last one. The Knifehead is certainly the best in line so far. I'm still hoping for more.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

Finally got mine after 2 years from my pre-order date.
Its a great statue with great detail. Looks good next to Slattern.
no light though is a bummer.

Congrats Cinder ...and thanks for the pictures. :clap

I think this is the first in-hand pictures I've seen of it. :wink1:

I got mine some weeks ago, but have no pictures yet. :dunno

I'm very pleased with it, and think the series looks awesome together. :yess:

:wave

Just pulled the pin on this, paid $410 at BBTS was this a good deal? also does this piece have the washed(weathered) look like Gypsy Danger?

I think SSC had these for 30% off not so long ago? I love the movie, and I love my SSC Knifehead, but the Jaegers just aren't doing it for me.

Back