Pacific Rim-Striker Eureka statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim-Striker Eureka teaser

I still need to decide which kaiju I'm gonna get to go with this. Uh decisions, decisions...

I'm thinking about getting a kaiju to go with Striker too. I like Slattern; but I think I'll probably be cheap and wait for the 18" NECA knifehead...

This is my first time pre-ordering a statue from SS. Does anyone know approximately how much the typical shipping cost is?

Put it an order at BBTS. If I get serious about it I'll probably order from AE or fanboy, where it's a bit cheaper. Wish Sideshow wasn't in CA. The tax totally negates any rewards points on most stuff. Will only order from them if I do a flex plan, which I might, but I have like 4 going already and with the typically delays they could all hit in the same month for many months and screw me over.

4/4 here I come :yess:

Yeah, me 2 :wink1:

sdcc2013_sideshow_27.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

:thud:

Just placed my order and to me this is far and away the best of the 4 statues. The preview showed a light up feature but the order page made no mention. Anyone have any insight? Lights would be very cool on this.

So I'm really kinda wondering if this guys pose will help cover up Gipsy's funky pose. This one is much more aggressive looking but still has his arms out and uneven footing. Maybe it'll help cover up Gipsy if they're posed together.

So I'm really kinda wondering if this guys pose will help cover up Gipsy's funky pose. This one is much more aggressive looking but still has his arms out and uneven footing. Maybe it'll help cover up Gipsy if they're posed together.

Hmm, I think the issue is that Gipsy's pose looks like it's half-turning with arms out and palms open, whereas Striker looks like it's pulling back one of its arm so it can punch a kaiju with a stingblade.

I think Striker actually did a very similar pose in the movie, when he jumped down, landed near the breach and got the stingblades out. So yeah, I'm not sure if posing them together will make Gipsy look less funky.

Looking at a couple of the pics, looks like the bomb on he back is removable.

Back