Statue Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the size of a female PF, dumb stance, and $400...nope. It would make a great pencil trimmer by using that reactor on GD chest.

you two sideshow lovebirds should get a room, people can express their opinions, i dont see anything offensive that have been said so far.

and i like this statue

People are free to express their opinions, but when they do it multiple times in a thread, it seems like they're wasting their time. Why exert so much for something you obviously won't buy? Do you guys think Sideshow reads these boards? Those days are probably long gone.

I like it, but just like with Knifehead, $400 is pretty steep. I wish it came with a swap out chain sword too.

While not big on the pose,i am disappointed we didn't get a light up feature on this one. You'd think this would be an easier one to do it on? I may wait on this one a bit and order the other jäger instead.

I was actually kinda interested in this but that pose is also not doing it for me. It'd probably look ok enough displayed next to a Kaiju like they are about to fight but for a stand alone piece I don't feel it. No light up feature kinda sucks too, but the pose kills it.

It really reminds me of those cgi robots that Fox used to use for their Football games like for the intro.

[ame]https://youtu.be/1GaGtCIsyjQ[/ame]

Last edited:
People are free to express their opinions, but when they do it multiple times in a thread, it seems like they're wasting their time. Why exert so much for something you obviously won't buy? Do you guys think Sideshow reads these boards? Those days are probably long gone.

it's their time to waste, so why do you care? i dont see how talking positively about a robot statue is less of a waste of time than talking negatively about a robot statue.

whiners who are whining about whiners give me a headache.

calmdown.jpg

It really reminds me of those cgi robots that Fox used to use for their Football games like for the intro.

:lol damn you truly just tainted it....
Personally Id prefer all the robots be in a static pose as if they were rolling off the factory line....

Well said. There are things I don't love about this statue, but I'd still like to get it if I could have. But I totally get what you're saying. Sometimes there are ****ooers in a thread that just flog the dead horse over and over...

Back