Statue Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Jaeger Production peek

I really wanted Gipsy Danger before I saw the pose. The coloring and the detailing looks really nice, but I look at the statue and I think 'half turn & jazz hands". I think I will get Striker Eureka instead.

Who picks these poses? They should be fired...across the board...the Star Wars PF poses are the worst. This one looks like he is is posing for playgirl but at the last minute had second thoughts.

Your sig...

Now that's a pose I like! :wink1:

This looks like your dad at a disco. :dunno

Decent price. But now that I caught wind that SSC got the Godzilla license (for the upcoming movie), I'm going to hold out for that.

$400 for a 16" fully sculpted statue, with minimum detail, on a 4" rocky base reasonable?! :slap

$400 for a 16" fully sculpted statue, with minimum detail, on a 4" rocky base reasonable?! :slap

:exactly::goodpost: That is ridiculous I payed that much for Batman and Superman. Prices are getting out of hand really loved a lot of things from the con but I can only afford about 2 to 3 statues with prices like these.

:exactly::goodpost: That is ridiculous I payed that much for Batman and Superman. Prices are getting out of hand really loved a lot of things from the con but I can only afford about 2 to 3 statues with prices like these.

Got a feeling I can only afford one this year...
P2 Maquette :slap :pray:

"Haven't you heard? It's the end of the world. Where would you rather die? Here, or in a Jaeger?"

Pre-Order the ‪#‎GipsyDanger‬ Statue from ‪#‎PacificRim‬ for Day 27 of online ‪#‎ComicCon‬! ---> https://bit.ly/12R5hJn

1011360_10151638737474145_497751596_n.jpg

I can admit, in that picture he does look pretty bad-***. But when it comes to the pictures from SDCC and the horrible paint job, I just cant manage to see any good in this guy.

I can admit, in that picture he does look pretty bad-***. But when it comes to the pictures from SDCC and the horrible paint job, I just cant manage to see any good in this guy.

Are you interested in this line Steve?
I'm only here coz I'm bored :lol
I'll get my coat :wave

but the heights are almost the same and this insanely more details and paint application, i think price is kinda fair , ok about 20$ over prices , I wished though the statue was bigger , around 26 inches, would have paid a lil more too

cant resist giant robots so i will eventually get this but no hurry since there is no ex. and the movie is just meh.

I would LOL if they did

No actually, Just really enjoyed the movie. Would like to see some Jaeger Pilot Hot Toys Figures though, that would be awesome! :panic:

I'd love to see Hot Toys do Becket and Mako figures in their Jaeger pilot suits! :rock:rock

This whole line is probably going to be just passes from me.

but the heights are almost the same and this insanely more details and paint application, i think price is kinda fair , ok about 20$ over prices , I wished though the statue was bigger , around 26 inches, would have paid a lil more too

Superman and batman are about 5 inches taller. That is quite a difference to me. But yes if it were 26 inches I could understand 400 for this but it isn't so I can't.

Back