Statue Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Cool. There def needs to be a third round of pics. I loved the movie and I want to love this guy...don't really have a choice.

I keep looking at the order page but I don't pull the trigger because I wish he was either a little bigger or a little cheaper. Size wise he is smaller than most of my PF's but is supposed to be an insanely large robot :slap

time to eat my words. this new bundle offer is really tempting. No excuses now.

Notices should be going out about now for this guy I guess, has anybody had one yet? I got my Big chap LSB notice yesterday for November. I'm looking forward to seeing how the production pieces turn out, and how the lighting is implimented. If it turns out good I'll pick one up.

Notices should be going out about now for this guy I guess, has anybody had one yet? I got my Big chap LSB notice yesterday for November. I'm looking forward to seeing how the production pieces turn out, and how the lighting is implimented. If it turns out good I'll pick one up.

I am wondering if this will ever come out, got my notice today.

Thank goodness this piece isn't PVC, this maybe my next to last piece with SS... looks as if PVC might be the new standard.

Sent from my System Product Name using Tapatalk

Thank goodness this piece isn't PVC, this maybe my next to last piece with SS... looks as if PVC might be the new standard.

Sent from my System Product Name using Tapatalk

Only two pieces so far, given the backlash, I wouldn't worry too much about PVC being used in future. If you are worried however, send SS an email to check what all of your orders will be made of before they are charged and shipped.

I am wondering if this will ever come out, got my notice today.

I just re-read my post and I gave you guys a false sense of hope :)

I got a notice that my last Flexpay is on December the 5th so he is delayed a bit longer.

I just re-read my post and I gave you guys a false sense of hope :)

I got a notice that my last Flexpay is on December the 5th so he is delayed a bit longer.

You dirty deceiver ;) Thanks for the update, I guess this guy will be around for Christmas then.

Didn't they post newer pics of GD with the light up showing? The pics aren't there now and someone on FB claims they removed the light up on GD....really hope they haven't because if the paints are ****** on this and they took away the light up, then no way am i dropping $400 on him.

They never posted pics of this lit up on the site as far as I'm aware, they just edited the photos to add a slight orange glow and it is still there, this should have a light up feature then.

Striker Eureka had its light up feature pulled a while back however.

You're right, there was never a light up feature on this statue, I think people were making something out that wasn't.

so sideshow is still saying this gets released this month, its getting a little long in tooth for the deadline.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Back