Statue Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the site today looking at Eureka pics and decided to look over at gypsy.

Did they put new pics up?

Looks like the reactor is painted orange now! When they first showed pics it was all grey and that was one of the major reasons I was going to pass. It also seems like they did more to the paint job but I cant tell what...either way I think it looks better. Hmmm

I was on the site today looking at Eureka pics and decided to look over at gypsy.

Did they put new pics up?

Looks like the reactor is painted orange now! When they first showed pics it was all grey and that was one of the major reasons I was going to pass. It also seems like they did more to the paint job but I cant tell what...either way I think it looks better. Hmmm

They must have! Those are some great pics, even with that awkward pose.

If they keep up the pace of giving away reward points for spook I think there's a good chance I end up with this guy.

The reward points are given in batches of 200 points and if I am not mistaken, they expire within 24 to 48 hours. So, we can't really accumulate these points to offset our purchases.

Just to confirm, this now has a light up feature.. :yess:

The prototype did not have a light up feature...it was added later. The current photos on the site are already updated photos that show some updated paint to the arc reactor (where the light up feature will be). I do not know if a third round of photos will be done for this piece to really show off the light up features at this point.

Just to confirm, this now has a light up feature.. :yess:

Very Cool. There def needs to be a third round of pics. I loved the movie and I want to love this guy...don't really have a choice.

I keep looking at the order page but I don't pull the trigger because I wish he was either a little bigger or a little cheaper. Size wise he is smaller than most of my PF's but is supposed to be an insanely large robot :slap

Will wait until NECA's 18" Knifehead comes out to decide if that and their 18" Gipsy will suffice for me and go with Slattern and Stryker statues. I may upgrade to the statues at some point, because I do like this alot, but the 18" Gipsy is pretty damn great and about the right size to fit in... I think. Will be fun to see how they stack up to the SSC stuff.

My wife finally saw the movie this weekend and said "so I SS going to make the robots?"
Yes
"Cool"

That's all I needed to hear. Now I just need a discount or coupon of some sort.

Does anyone have photos of the supposed Light-Up Feature that they are adding to his statue?

Very Cool. There def needs to be a third round of pics. I loved the movie and I want to love this guy...don't really have a choice.

I keep looking at the order page but I don't pull the trigger because I wish he was either a little bigger or a little cheaper. Size wise he is smaller than most of my PF's but is supposed to be an insanely large robot :slap

Display him next to 1:6 figures :lol

Back