Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seam is barely noticeble imo, like ahans said it looks like a natural crease. The eyes seems f'ed up tho :/

The seam is barely noticeble imo, like ahans said it looks like a natural crease. The eyes seems f'ed up tho :/

The eyes are good when looking at him. He's hard to photograph as his brow extends out quite far. He definitely displays best elevated some so that you're slightly looking up at this piece.

Overall I'm happy with him and he compliments my Green Ex nicely. It would of been nice if the base had something in addition to it like the hand on green but in the end it's really not a big deal for me.

I agree the seam seems less visible, but I also noticed the head is not as shiny as the production photos. It looks like a matte finish and matches the body. I'm still on the fence about keeping my ex, but w/e happens, cbg won't be getting it.

You mortals better not complain about holes in his teeth since there is none. But then again, SSC should give us some holes in his teeth.

Here's a better closeup of the headsculpt and eyes.

image.jpeg

This looks fantastic. For me, this is easily the best of the rainbow Hulk PFs. When I look at it, it reminds me so much of McFarlane's run on the Hulk with Peter David. That's nothing but a good thing. If this wasn't a variant and I had the room for him, this is a piece I would have loved to pick up. Congrats to all of you that bought one.

It seems the seam is pretty bad on Grey :monkey3

This looks fantastic. For me, this is easily the best of the rainbow Hulk PFs. When I look at it, it reminds me so much of McFarlane's run on the Hulk with Peter David. That's nothing but a good thing. If this wasn't a variant and I had the room for him, this is a piece I would have loved to pick up. Congrats to all of you that bought one.

Think I may have to agree with you.. This turned out great.. It reminds me of the Modern PF Bats... In that it's almost like this was the idea they had in the first place when they made the sculpt... This sculpt was always meant to be grey with that face sculpt. Just look more natural and all around better.

Not sure how Sideshow decides who and when they ship out statues. I appear to be one of the first to get a Gray and I was a wait list conversion that just put down the NRD.

Back