Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm full pay for the Gray EX. Just got the email that it's expected in their warehouse in 14 days and is expected to ship to me on January 6!

I can help anyone who feels guilty of PO too much stuff to take your grey ex off your hands :dunno just saying....only want. To help during the holidays since money is always tight this time of year.

Oh yea:

"Your pre-order of the Gray Hulk - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (30020831) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, January 6, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history."

I can help anyone who feels guilty of PO too much stuff to take your grey ex off your hands :dunno just saying....only want. To help during the holidays since money is always tight this time of year.

You can have mine if you want it.

Just send me $900 via Paypal and it's yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keeping my Grey boxed if it does convert, I have the other 2 on display.

I have a fear of these breaking.

No I have no luck in getting the grey ex :dunno I guess I will just need to be more patient and wait until the ex ships so then the market floods and this will = great time to scoop one up at retail.

Lol no way you'll find one at retail. Hard to flood the market when the EX ES is so low! This thing has also been sold out for over a year and a half. Unless of course it's a dud. Then I'm sure you could find one at retail or less!

Just got a glimpse of my brother's Gray Hulk today. I daresay he's the best of the variants. Then I'd go Red and finally Green. Unless it's the Green EX and then it's even with Red. My personal score sheet.

Lol no way you'll find one at retail. Hard to flood the market when the EX ES is so low! This thing has also been sold out for over a year and a half. Unless of course it's a dud. Then I'm sure you could find one at retail or less!

Grey hulk com was the same super hot sold out at 500, then when it cool off it went under or at retail for a very long time. This could happen when more things come out to tighten up owners space and money.

Back