Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet and congrats. Wish I would have ordered the exclusive when I had the chance :/

No I have the regular coming. I didn't care for the exclusive with the shirt. Looks cool but the sculpt is so good I don't want it covered!

How did you guys decide which Hulk to take between Grey and Green ?? I am torn man. The Hulk i've always known is the green goliath, but, BUT... There is something special about the grey Hulk. Which one did you take and why ?
I loved the head sculpt on the Grey Hulk more than the two green head sculpts so that was the deciding factor for me even though I grew up with the green version. Similarly, I picked up the original Batman PF instead of the repaint because I liked the darker look.

I loved the head sculpt on the Grey Hulk more than the two green head sculpts so that was the deciding factor for me even though I grew up with the green version. Similarly, I picked up the original Batman PF instead of the repaint because I liked the darker look.

Exactly my thoughts.

After looking at the sellers other items and seeing that he's selling a comiquette grey hulk for 1000$ it's clear he's delusional.
There's more and more of them. Just trying to take advantage or noobs or impatient ppl

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Just got #60 Regular Green. Unfortunately, the seam is as bad as I've seen here. I am going to send it back despite the rest of the statue being perfect (including the teeth!). I just can't see spending over $500 for a statue I will see every day and wishing it was better.

IMG_3098.JPG

Wait is that just due to a weak magnet? If so then you can easily fix it.

I don't think so. The magnet appears to be pretty strong. It is almost as if it just doesn't fit correctly. i've tried to move it a little bit and it just isn't working. I'm bummed because I really like everything else about the statue.

If thats the case then that sucks : / sorry to hear

Cant contact SSC to see if you can get a replacement head? Maybe a new one will fit better.

Just got #60 Regular Green. Unfortunately, the seam is as bad as I've seen here. I am going to send it back despite the rest of the statue being perfect (including the teeth!). I just can't see spending over $500 for a statue I will see every day and wishing it was better.

View attachment 229175

yep its bad, but sadly it's the norm. I had a Rhino com years ago that had a seam probably 2-3 times worse than that and I was told that all there stock was the same or no better....lol. yet everyone posted on this site was pretty much perfect. since then my ordering, even when the dollar was close to par has been pretty much non-existant with ssc. their attitude and not give a **** copy and paste responses has lost them a very good customer.

View attachment 229175

That one is pretty bad... You said you tried to adjust it but could not make it look better? I know I can adjust mine and make one side look great but the other side will look a bit worse... Depending on how I have it displayed depends how I adjust the head. In all honesty except for the fact that people keep bringing it up here I forget about the seam.

Yep. Never liked visible seams. IMO, they take too much away from a piece.

Can't fault anyone there.. Since I like the Ex head and will never use the Reg head I would have rather had no switch out option.... Of course if that meant only the Reg head then I guess I would rather have the option :)

Back