Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the third picture the lower part looks attached to the torso so likely arrived with the leg seperated and had a destroy request.
The lower part is a worryingly thin cast though.

Excellent detective work, CC. :rock

Regardless, haven't heard much QC issues with this one. Sad to see it happen when it does.

Damn Chapter! You're burning the Marvel section :lol
Just seen your name as last comment on every thread :rock2

It's been a slow weekend. :lol Trying to keep the conversations going and expand my horizons with new properties like XM and striking up convos with some new peeps. It's been full. I love this place even after all these years. :rock

It's a packaging flaw. Sucks that several are arriving broken, but why cancel due to a packaging flaw when the actual statue turned out great and sideshow will always replace or refund a broken statue? I don't get it.

It's a packaging flaw. Sucks that several are arriving broken, but why cancel due to a packaging flaw when the actual statue turned out great and sideshow will always replace or refund a broken statue? I don't get it.

I think the gamble will be though will you get a replacement? And yes, I do think it's a worth the gamble, but it sucks that the term 'gamble' even needs to be said. :(

I think the gamble will be though will you get a replacement? And yes, I do think it's a worth the gamble, but it sucks that the term 'gamble' even needs to be said. :(

These things are extremely fragile, this hobby will always be a gamble in those terms.

These things are extremely fragile, this hobby will always be a gamble in those terms.

Yeah, but I don't remember it being that way 'back in the day.'

I don't remember hearing all of these horror stories, etc. Not sure if it's because technology is bringing these stories to us more and more every day or if it's an actual problem that's getting worse and worse. I just remember 'the good 'ol days.'

*opens up a cold one and looks up at the stars*

I'm starting to feel like one of those people who say..."Well, in my times.....*fill in the blank*"

It's a worry when Sideshow are saying 'No more replacements' within the first week of shipping some items.

Then they add insult to injury when the very same item goes back up for sale weeks later.

It's a worry when Sideshow are saying 'No more replacements' within the first week of shipping some items.

Then they add insult to injury when the very same item goes back up for sale weeks later.

Did that happen with this piece? I haven't read anyone say they couldn't get a replacement for a broken statue. I saw someone on FB say they were only offered credit or a refund because of a few minor paint problems or something, but that's different than no more replacements being available. And the regular never went to waitlist? Or are you talking about a different piece?

Back