Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do these two pieces go?
View attachment 161048

the plate go below the circular grill and the cable go somewhere on top of the hand or between the finger. they both basically just lay on the base and not connected to the base. u can try to connect the end of the cable to the small circular disc on the side of the circular grill but doubt it still stick on.

u can see it from this pic, posted earlier:

3002083-gray-hulk-009.jpg

300208-red-hulk-006.jpg

300208-red-hulk-005.jpg

lmao! Marvel's goal is to buy statues just to post his pictures on here and crush everyone's excitement to post pics of their own. Terrific pics, dude. You've garnered my kudos. Your Red Hulk looks awesome. This thread can be closed now, haha!

lmao! Marvel's goal is to buy statues just to post his pictures on here and crush everyone's excitement to post pics of their own. Terrific pics, dude. You've garnered my kudos. Your Red Hulk looks awesome. This thread can be closed now, haha!

my english is not the best so i post pics ;)

10er9cm.jpg

202/500.
Arrived without issues that I could see, definitely a keeper and even more impressive in person. The grinning head is the better one IMO but both are very nice. The complaints about uneven paint colors, etc. just don't stand out to me. For anyone thinking about cancelling the EX, keep in mind there are only 500 out there and this may be the only 1:4 Red Hulk you'll see for a while. A couple of quick iphone snaps. I'm packing it up to go into storage for a bit.

Last edited:
Archangel is a custom that was made by Salt & Pepper Studios a few years ago. Only a few were made. I'm thinking about getting it repainted and the wings chromed at some point.
25spwfl.jpg

2cxvjg4.jpg

Rulk is the most unpopular of the three, by far. He looks good so the others should look amazing.

Yeah, true, which is why I was surprised he has such a high es to begin with.....He does look damn good, I don't have him on order, but once I get the green and gray version, I might breakdown and order him if theres a discount coupon

Archangel is a custom that was made by Salt & Pepper Studios a few years ago. Only a few were made. I'm thinking about getting it repainted and the wings chromed at some point.
25spwfl.jpg

2cxvjg4.jpg

I wouldn't change a thing. To me Archangel always more of an unrefined metal rather than chrome look. I don't think chrome would look good. It's amazing btw. :drool

I wouldn't chrome his wings either. In the comics they always looked more dull gray metal and not all bling chrome. Personally I'd leave him as is.

Ur Archangel statue might be leaning a bit, looks like its not in the peg straight.

I had mine painted in Xforce colors with his claws

Back