Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found build a figure Oden ML wave today at TRU

I can build Odin and King Thor

!!!

Yup! Just a generalisation of the way Sideshow treat their customers recently.
That's why I put 'some items' :D

But you said "same statue goes back up for sale weeks later". Rulk was always for sale. That's why I'm confused. And they can't have endless replacements. Nr can they take away from the edition size to make up for a lack of replacements. Sucks that people have broken statues, but they aren't stuck with them. I don't see how they are treating anyone poorly.

But you said "same statue goes back up for sale weeks later". Rulk was always for sale. That's why I'm confused. And they can't have endless replacements. Nr can they take away from the edition size to make up for a lack of replacements. Sucks that people have broken statues, but they aren't stuck with them. I don't see how they are treating anyone poorly.

That's what happens when there's too many people that want what they want when they want it in the hobby

I think that is a production piece. The toenails look less yellowish and more green in that photo than the photo on SSC website. Also, less color range in the base! So excited that looks incredible!

Got billed for big red today. Should see him in hand next week I'm guessing since I live in Va.

11424_10152725651335095_2282081998422956528_n.jpg

10624802_10152725651930095_5515344495357594140_n.jpg

Love the head, hate the hair. I so hope the hairpieces are removable. There is a slight possibility since this head was originally shown with the variants hair. Fingers crossed.

:goodpost:
Very true. But that hair on the regular head looks like Justin Bieber turned into the Hulk.....sorry, had to say it.:dunno

EX is so full of win.

Since I've hijacked this thread and no one seems to like ML Hasbro - Ill post my Odin Wave received today. Rarely does Canada receive shipments before US - I assume it's because of the port strike. Now I don't have to import. ****** thing is someone went to every single TRU and Wal-Mart and raider the one last figure I need to make King Thor --- Carol Danvers Captain America (doh)

These figures are awesome.

Back