Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That face doesn't match the body at all...sorry. Still don't like the head.

Chris

I was thinking the same... most probably the Green Hulk will have another body...

I agree. Great photo shop skills but that just doesn't look right :dunno
If it turns out anything like that I will save mucho mullah.
Let's wait and see.

Looking in at it more the body is a more modern style, that's why they need different sculpts, this one suits the red hulk better possibly the grey but the classic green heads not so much.

Love the body of the sculpt but not sold on the faces ....... Any idea why three PFS? I will most likely only buy the green hulk but who knows

Chris

This is my biggest concern right now. Not really digging the 2 green Hulks face portraits. I think the grey one will end up being the best of the bunch. Not enough rage or modern vibe on the 2 green heads. At least not enough for my tastes. IMHO, one of the green portraits should have a 70s/80s Hulk vibe and the other COH should be a modern raging Hulk. I will not buy a Hulk statue that doesn't have him in full raging and rampaging form. I just see no point to a docile Hulk statue when rage is what triggers his change and fuels his power.

That would be a good custom commission, a modern hulk head.

Chris

Ya that's what worries me the most when I first saw that all 5 heads are the same size, because they can't really do a proper Kirby Hulk with the small head/large body proportion. That only really works on modern green and red Hulk, hence why I wanted to Photoshop the Kirby head onto the body and see what people feel.

IMO if they are going with this body, the 2 green Hulk headsculpts should have been 80s and Modern, the Kirby green would need a much larger head and possibly a different body altogether.

-

Ya that's what worries me the most when I first saw that all 5 heads are the same size, because they can't really do a proper Kirby Hulk with the small head/large body proportion. That only really works on modern green and red Hulk, hence why I wanted to Photoshop the Kirby head onto the body and see what people feel.

IMO if they are going with this body, the 2 green Hulk headsculpts should have been 80s and Modern, the Kirby green would need a much larger head and possibly a different body altogether.

-

Kirby hulk would need a new everything. He wasn't even 7' tall back then

Kirby hulk would need a new everything. He wasn't even 7' tall back then

Exactly. This new PF should have at least one modern portrait. They did a Kirby insipred head on the original PF. I'd like to see a raging modern Hulk in 1/4 scale. I hope SSC can pull that off with the new green PF.

I wonder if SS will release all versions at once or piecemeal it out like they did with the cq. Better all at once so you at least know where you stand. Ed #'s should prove to be interesting too.

I wonder if SS will release all versions at once or piecemeal it out like they did with the cq. Better all at once so you at least know where you stand. Ed #'s should prove to be interesting too.

I just want the green one! I hope the heads get slightly more modern to match the body teased so far... I think the body sculpt with the red hulk looks awesome! Just needs this head. Just angry!

2w4kz04.jpg%5B

So I wonder if this would make a Rulk comiquette displayed next to it look unbearably puny? I HATED the head sculpt on the Hulk comiquette but really dig the Rulk version, and I don't really want to display several identically-posed Hulks in different hues.

Admittedly this sort of display has a certain Warholesque charm, but it's not really how I conceive a Hulk display.

2vl1cn4.jpg

^^^ I recall those are from Greatwall. His custom are great and he got the funds for them. Unfortunately, SSC implement the Gray and Red on the same sculpt and its just milking it too much. I never caved into it. So If SSC did the same this time around, I'll just buy 1; only way I'll possibly buy all is if they all have different sculpt.

So I wonder if this would make a Rulk comiquette displayed next to it look unbearably puny? I HATED the head sculpt on the Hulk comiquette but really dig the Rulk version, and I don't really want to display several identically-posed Hulks in different hues.

Admittedly this sort of display has a certain Warholesque charm, but it's not really how I conceive a Hulk display.

2vl1cn4.jpg

I am afraid that the Rulk will look very small compare to these if they are anywhere near the size of the Gladiator Hulk... It will be at least 4"-5" inches shorter if that is the case, and given how massive the pose is on the Com ... Well it will simply look like the Hulks little brother.

Back