Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo six big PFs in addition to your other must haves? Trying to grasp the magnitude of your end game.:lol

Not that big m8... Batman, Superman, Gladiator Hulk, and the Spiderman Com... Plus my Cap PF... And then ONE or TWO more spots or areas set aside for something like a Classic Hulk, Moden Thor, or even another Spectacular Spiderman PF...:wink1:

I'm at the same idea except I don't need my wife's permission, :lol j/k an entertainment center needs everyone's approval since its in the family room or living room, luckily my family all dig the statues so that's a big plus for me, every time a piece comes in everybody gathers around and when it's a hulk it's a bit more special, so I'm confident that whatever I come up with is going to be ok.

Ah see... I am working some magic here... My wife tolerates my collecting, but I don't have her totally on board. This entertainment unit has her a little excited which works to my advantage...lol. Also, like Kinger I have no EXTRA room to claim as a man cave...lol.

:lol master manipulator at work.

Well in June and July there was probably NO way I could spend the cash on a Spidey Com, but after a 16 hour round trip to and from my wife's childhood vacation spot, and after driving her, our kids, and my motherinlaw around EVERYDAY to wherever they wanted. Well lets just say she softened up...... It is about keeping the wife happy at times....:rotfl

Well in June and July there was probably NO way I could spend the cash on a Spidey Com, but after a 16 hour round trip to and from my wife's childhood vacation spot, and after driving her, our kids, and my motherinlaw around EVERYDAY to wherever they wanted. Well lets just say she softened up...... It is about keeping the wife happy at times....:rotfl

Well let advice you act quickly and take advantage cause with women is like that old Janet Jackson song: " what have you done for me lately!" :duff

Im in on all 4 most likely.. not sure what Ill do displat wise

Yeah Bodie I didn't think I could see you passing on any of th given your Hulk sized crush on, well, Hulk.... I so dreading and anticipating these.... Lol.

Well let advice you act quickly and take advantage cause with women is like that old Janet Jackson song: " what have you done for me lately!" :duff

Oh I KNOW!!! Let me just say I am working the foresale section of soapy different places it isn't funny...lol. I am damn hopeful...:pray:

:clap Well played Ish I got a good laugh out of that :lol

So damn true though :lecture

You can buy more statues if you want Spidey. They just have to go into storage and you then need to create some kind of rotation policy. You know! To keep the room fresh an all :monkey3 It's all part of your new found interest in interior decorating.

:clap Well played Ish I got a good laugh out of that :lol

So damn true though :lecture

You can buy more statues if you want Spidey. They just have to go into storage and you then need to create some kind of rotation policy. You know! To keep the room fresh an all :monkey3 It's all part of your new found interest in interior decorating.

No one believes me, but I honestly don't plan on having many of these. Only my favorite heroes, Hulk, Skaar, Cap and maybe Thor. But only want a cap and hulk until I move into a bigger place.

I had to buy her a Goddamned car so she would leave my stuff alone.

That's easy for J.Lo to say, she's worth an estimated 250 million.

Imagine what her statue collection looks like! Hahahaha JP. On a serious note:

1_gif.gif

Back