Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree, is a matter of preference if a collector wants all his statues in one scale that's his choice if anything a bunch of stuff in different sizes looks worst I've seen this in person, it looks very disorganized, it's almost as bad as having all different display cabinets, having things in one scale makes more visual sense as a whole.

I disagree, is a matter of preference if a collector wants all his statues in one scale that's his choice if anything a bunch of stuff in different sizes looks worst I've seen this in person, it looks very disorganized, it's almost as bad as having all different display cabinets, having things in one scale makes more visual sense as a whole.

:exactly::goodpost: :hi5:

Same here. I prefer all my statues to be the same scale it's just my personal preference.

If something comes along which isn't 1/4 which I just can't pass up, I'll just display it separately, like what I'll do with the new Spidey & MJ CQ.

Because of my lack of wealth and space, I will only be getting 1/4 scale. But that's just me.

I am so ready for this 1/4 scale. Got a few space all lined up. Hope SSC doesn't disappoint.

I have no clue where I'm gonna put these 3 plus PH hulk, plus apocalypse, lol atleast u have a over a year to figure it out and possibly build something.

I have no clue where I'm gonna put these 3 plus PH hulk, plus apocalypse, lol atleast u have a over a year to figure it out and possibly build something.

Lol. Like an addition of a "collecting room" to your house. Hahaha

Spideys got BIG plans!:clap

Believe it or not ... NOT as big as you think. I mentioned to my wife once and she just TOTALLY seems to dismiss it.... Then a few weeks ago she just said... I think I am willing to try and build that entertainment center.... I am thinking about how I will go about it, and been doing the research. I figure room for 6 BIG PFs along with all her jazz... That is about all I am going to be able to squeeze in.....:rotfl

Believe it or not ... NOT as big as you think. I mentioned to my wife once and she just TOTALLY seems to dismiss it.... Then a few weeks ago she just said... I think I am willing to try and build that entertainment center.... I am thinking about how I will go about it, and been doing the research. I figure room for 6 BIG PFs along with all her jazz... That is about all I am going to be able to squeeze in.....:rotfl

Sooooo six big PFs in addition to your other must haves? Trying to grasp the magnitude of your end game.:lol

I'm at the same idea except I don't need my wife's permission, :lol j/k an entertainment center needs everyone's approval since its in the family room or living room, luckily my family all dig the statues so that's a big plus for me, every time a piece comes in everybody gathers around and when it's a hulk it's a bit more special, so I'm confident that whatever I come up with is going to be ok.

I'm at the same idea except I don't need my wife's permission, :lol j/k an entertainment center needs everyone's approval since its in the family room or living room, luckily my family all dig the statues so that's a big plus for me, every time a piece comes in everybody gathers around and when it's a hulk it's a bit more special, so I'm confident that whatever I come up with is going to be ok.

Or just claim a room as your cave :wink1:

Back