Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT IT SO BAD!

Since its being revealed at a constant pace, what do you veterans of collecting think of this piece's release date/preorder drop? When might it be?

Or is it ridiculous to ask this early.

We're still waiting on a lot of things seen at CC to drop never mind any new items :dunno

Makes sense. But then don't you think they wouldn't reveal it until after GH shipped?

Nah, these are just teases. They Teased the Deadpool sculpt back in 2011, you couldn't order him until the following year and he just shipped this month.

So tease, about 10 months later PO, and about a year after that it ships. Welcome to the wonderful world of waiting for statues.:rotfl

Nah, these are just teases. They Teased the Deadpool sculpt back in 2011, you couldn't order him until the following year and he just shipped this month.

So tease, about 10 months later PO, and about a year after that it ships. Welcome to the wonderful world of waiting for statues.:rotfl

Aw man! Haha Atleast I'll have time to save up money!

For scale next to 1:4 pieces....this is going to be big!

74795b36e53b9b22349a6d0e783e6cab_zps10d5a139.jpg

Chris

That's sound in theory Flip, but I don't think they want people switching their orders. Which more than likely will happen if they PO this new PF before GH ships.

I don't know Josh. Why even bother previewing this if they were worried about GH sales? Also, wasn't there an NRD on GH? $55 is a nice cunk of change. I can't see too many peeps just tossing that money away. Last but not least, it's the Hulk. The Hulk always sells. I just don't see SSC being too concerned. GH is from a specific time in the Hulk's life. It's a very unique look for thr Hulk, kind of like Maestro. I think that whoever buys GH specifically wants a GH. GH really isn't a classic Hulk. I would think that whoever wanted a classic Hulk in their collection would have passed on the GH PF anyway. It's not like anyone is going to now jump on GH after seeing the preview pics of the upcoming PFs. If they truly wanted to push more GH sales they should have kept the the sneaks of the upcoming PFs under wraps. The damage is done. That's why I don't think SSC is too concerned with keeping the new PFs from going up for PO. Peeps that really want a GH will buy him. Peeps that truly want a classic Hulk won't. At least that's my opinion.

I don't know Josh. Why even bother previewing this if they were worried about GH sales? Also, wasn't there an NRD on GH? $55 is a nice cunk of change. I can't see too many peeps just tossing that money away. Last but not least, it's the Hulk. The Hulk always sells. I just don't see SSC being too concerned. GH is from a specific time in the Hulk's life. It's a very unique look for thr Hulk, kind of like Maestro. I think that whoever buys GH specifically wants a GH. GH really isn't a classic Hulk. I would think that whoever wanted a classic Hulk in their collection would have passed on the GH PF anyway. It's not like anyone is going to now jump on GH after seeing the preview pics of the upcoming PFs. If they truly wanted to push more GH sales they should have kept the the sneaks of the upcoming PFs under wraps. The damage is done. That's why I don't think SSC is too concerned with keeping the new PFs from going up for PO. Peeps that really want a GH will buy him. Peeps that truly want a classic Hulk won't. At least that's my opinion.

I see you're point, but I pre-ordered the GH before this was sneaked. IF this looks better I'll simply call sideshow and tell them if I had known they were going to do this I never would have placed the order. They'll more than likely switch the NRD over. I know quite a few board members were thinking the same thing. It just seems like a safer bet to me, and less of a head ache for them to wait. It's not like the people who would order this are going anywhere, and also it's not like they haven't sneak peeked things before only to PO nearly a year later. I just don't see it happening before April, but who knows.

I see you're point, but I pre-ordered the GH before this was sneaked. IF this looks better I'll simply call sideshow and tell them if I had known they were going to do this I never would have placed the order. They'll more than likely switch the NRD over. I know quite a few board members were thinking the same thing. It just seems like a safer bet to me, and less of a head ache for them to wait. It's not like the people who would order this are going anywhere, and also it's not like they haven't sneak peeked things before only to PO nearly a year later. I just don't see it happening before April, but who knows.

We'll find out soon enough. I know I can't wait to just see more pics of the new PFs.

Back