Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be wrong, but I went back and rewatched the video preview of this a few times, and I am pretty sure what people are calling a hand seam on the Grey is just a fold in the skin that s visible on the other two PFs as well.

I said this over a hundred pages back and even put up a screenshot lol. No one even responded :(

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I was going to pass on the Green but I couldn't resist in the end but sorry I keep saying it but I still think the G.Hulk blows away these new ones but that's just my opinion but I understand why people would want the classic green over the G.Hulk being that that's how he looks in comics & on screen pretty much most of the time

Congrats on pulling the trigger on the green one and ur points on him being more geared toward his looks in the comics as versus glad hulk is very valid and has me thinkn about getting one too. So many choices my head hurts!!!

Congrats on pulling the trigger on the green one and ur points on him being more geared toward his looks in the comics as versus glad hulk is very valid and has me thinkn about getting one too. So many choices my head hurts!!!

That is my main reason. If 2015 comes and my work picks back up and g hulk is still available... Might not be able to resist again.

Didn't read that post m8. You getting the Green Hulk Jedi???

I believe you man :) thanks

Yeah I'm going to get him. I've decided on it, the wife thinks he's cool so nothing holding me back. Just going to wait a month or two until I can add a coupon or get some pending points to kick in

I believe you man :) thanks

Yeah I'm going to get him. I've decided on it, the wife thinks he's cool so nothing holding me back. Just going to wait a month or two until I can add a coupon or get some pending points to kick in

Well congrats m8... It looks like a fantastic piece all it needs is a Dale Keown Head to be PERFECT....lol

Well congrats m8... It looks like a fantastic piece all it needs is a Dale Keown Head to be PERFECT....lol

I can't wait for this! Ahhhhh. Haha

I absolutely love the reg head, but a Keown custom would get my attention as well!

Yeah a Keown head would be awesome bro. Man I can't wait for this guy. Will add him to my Sig when I've officially PO'd him. I'm even starting to love that Reg head man

Yeah a Keown head would be awesome bro. Man I can't wait for this guy. Will add him to my Sig when I've officially PO'd him. I'm even starting to love that Reg head man

Reg head or busy! Haha. Join me in the chant brothers! *xmen first class magneto voice*

Reg head or busy! Haha. Join me in the chant brothers! *xmen first class magneto voice*

Haha jokerhulk haha do you haha make it a hahaha point to reply hahaha to every post hahaha in every thread hahaha ? :lol

This hulk pf is exquisite, especially the ex portrait. I had to preorder it! Too bad Bodie isn't here to share his views... But we do have shai's special pics to look forward to when he receives the gray version :)

Haha jokerhulk haha do you haha make it a hahaha point to reply hahaha to every post hahaha in every thread hahaha ? :lol

This hulk pf is exquisite, especially the ex portrait. I had to preorder it! Too bad Bodie isn't here to share his views... But we do have shai's special pics to look forward to when he receives the gray version :)

I laugh a lot. You all are some funny people. I'll never laugh again :frank

:dance

What happened to Bodie? Your the second person to bring him up and I just realized he hasn't posted in quite some time. Did he leave the site?

What happened to Bodie? Your the second person to bring him up and I just realized he hasn't posted in quite some time. Did he leave the site?

Sadly,the great Bodie got banned for life.... He was a great guy and really friggin' funny! He shall not be forgotten!

The eggshell jokes were great, they took away his visitor wall privileges so Bodie went full Hulk rage and got banned :(

Wow. It's strange how attached you can feel to a forum after a while. Bodie posted my first visitor message, it was ridiculous and offensive i.e. funny as hell. Shame he got banned.

Back