Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have almost pulled the trigger several times over the weekend. I love the EX head sculpt and the modern is growing on me. My issue is that I have the Maquette and GH on the way. I have to stop somewhere don't I???

I don't know. The Low Quantity Alert will probably scare me into PO this LOL.... I don't care about edition size I just like the EX head and would not even consider it if it only came with the modern.

I do wish his traps where a little smaller.

I love the color green they picked. I had the original PF way back when and the color they used on him was by far the best looking any Hulk statue has ever had.

Who knows... All this great stuff coming out. Hulk is my fav character... So I feel I can justify one more.... But then what happens when that "next one" comes out.. LOL...

Have almost pulled the trigger several times over the weekend. I love the EX head sculpt and the modern is growing on me. My issue is that I have the Maquette and GH on the way. I have to stop somewhere don't I???

I don't know. The Low Quantity Alert will probably scare me into PO this LOL.... I don't care about edition size I just like the EX head and would not even consider it if it only came with the modern.

I do wish his traps where a little smaller.

I love the color green they picked. I had the original PF way back when and the color they used on him was by far the best looking any Hulk statue has ever had.

Who knows... All this great stuff coming out. Hulk is my fav character... So I feel I can justify one more.... But then what happens when that "next one" comes out.. LOL...

+1..plus the grey variant looks really good in the preview pic...

+1..plus the grey variant looks really good in the preview pic...

I think the Grey looks best overall.... I am just not a Grey Hulk fan... I like my Hulks to be green :) But that grey head sculpt is KILLER!!

As far as the green version.... This is the Pic that almost gets me to hit the order button every time.

30020821-the-incredible-hulk-002.jpg

As much as I would love to PO one of these I just don't have the money or most importantly the space for these PF's anymore. All three hulks are great tho

I'm kind of hoping this gets delayed. Would give me more time to save the coin. With my birthday coming and Christmas, I'm just going to ask for some cash. And the back up plan is to sell my computer that I no longer have room for...

Hulk is a must for me. Haha

Jaws, I agree, that above pic was the that made me PO. I had no interest in ordering until I saw that. STUNNING. I can't wait to have this in hand. !!!

I WANNA ORDER ONE TOOO!!!! :gah:

Damn you SS and your amazing statues. I hope the Ex holds out for a little while yet. I need more time.

I'm kind of hoping this gets delayed. Would give me more time to save the coin. With my birthday coming and Christmas, I'm just going to ask for some cash. And the back up plan is to sell my computer that I no longer have room for...

I wouldn't bet on it being on time, but I would have the money ready just in case

Hmm, was looking around local shops to compare price but the Reg is quite expensive IMO. Also around 25 - 50 bucks more than the Red Hulk (for what?). I don't know, somehow it seems the the difference between ordering from Sideshow or locally diminishes on more expensive items.

Ah screw it, my first direct SS order.

I love the Kirby head sculpt. I would be in for the exclusive if I didn't already have the GH on pre-order. I just can't drop a grand on Hulk this year. Maybe if the ES isn't astronomical and it goes on the wait list quickly, I'll get in line.

I reckon I will flex the green beast eventually.

Me too. I was going to stick with gray because I already have a modern green hulk but I can't resist the Kirby profile. Plus the paint up is perfect IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back