Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I caved last night. Ex ordered!!!!

No way! Awesome choice. Just waiting it out for now. Would love to be able to add a coupon on this bad boy before ordering him

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats m8... I hope you love this bad boy

I wish you could get this, then get the Keown custom (you know someone will make it). But you're making your own so all of that is sorta meaningless I suppose

God, the more I look at the green statue the more I love it. Grey is really cool too but I don't want 2 of the same character. All 3 of these are fantastic IMO regardless of what you may think of the character (Rulk), Sideshow did a tremendous job.

YEEEESS! Awesome man! can't.stop.looking.at.pic. !!

No way! Awesome choice. Just waiting it out for now. Would love to be able to add a coupon on this bad boy before ordering him

Congrats m8... I hope you love this bad boy

Thanks guys... Breaking my #1 rule twice now... Only one statue per character.... Now I will have three hulks LOL.... Only character I see having repeated representations of. Love me some Hulk!!!!

You have zero chance at those

I have a lot of Mondo Posters that I've gotten by being patient. Off the site when it goes up. Also I'm off Tuesday. Secondly i don't want all of them. Maybe Archangel if I only get one. Or the GR, looks pretty boss

If I get this I'm thinking of chasing the Wolvie PF to display with Hulk, that's if they don't spring another one on us before then.

If I get this I'm thinking of chasing the Wolvie PF to display with Hulk, that's if they don't spring another one on us before then.
Can't wait for Igo to put up some Wolvie info

Can't wait for Igo to put up some Wolvie info

Who's Igo?

David Igo one of the creative directors at SSC who frequents SF. He has already put out a thread seekin input about a brown suit Wolverine over there.

The sculptor from SSC. He's the lanky white dude. He asked ppl on SF a few months back if they were to "hypothetically" make a Brown Wolvie PF what poses they would prefer and for ppl to post pics. He worked on the CR Supes PF as well as the Savage Oppress PF

I wish you could get this, then get the Keown custom (you know someone will make it). But you're making your own so all of that is sorta meaningless I suppose

Well as much as I think this looks awesome I am SO excited about making my own. I intend to make it EXACTLY the way I want it to be... Lol.

Thanks guys... Breaking my #1 rule twice now... Only one statue per character.... Now I will have three hulks LOL.... Only character I see having repeated representations of. Love me some Hulk!!!!

Oh no I forgot you are braking your rules with this one.... You are going to collectors HELL!!!

They'll prob drop another wolverine on us be end of year then if they keep us this frantic PO rate.

They'll prob drop another wolverine on us be end of year then if they keep us this frantic PO rate.

Seriously! What's weird is that there isn't even a coming soon section like it used to be on the main page without actually hitting the Coming Soon link in the drop down menu. Also no previews so maybe next week it'll start up again

Back