Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I prefer the ex head on this one. Will probably wait to order until I see the grey.

Interesting. I prefer the ex head on this one. Will probably wait to order until I see the grey.

Yeah. I think a lot of the people looking for a Kirby hulk will be very happy to see the grey version. I think it's going to be the go to for you guys. Excited to see if the hand seam/ exclusive myth is real! Hahaha

Yeah. I think a lot of the people looking for a Kirby hulk will be very happy to see the grey version. I think it's going to be the go to for you guys. Excited to see if the hand seam/ exclusive myth is real! Hahaha

Kirby? Grey is McFarlane Buddy.

hulk_mcfarlane.jpg

The color scheme of gray skin, orange ripped shirt, and blue pants was definitely taken from the first appearance, that McFarlane was apparently trying to ape there.

I could be wrong, but I went back and rewatched the video preview of this a few times, and I am pretty sure what people are calling a hand seam on the Grey is just a fold in the skin that s visible on the other two PFs as well.

Is this 1/4 scale? Seems there is siginificant height difference with the gladiator hulk.

This statue is bent in half, and doesn't have 3 inches of gladiator helmet feathers sticking up off it's head.

If this guy was to stand straight up he would probably be about 25 inches tall including the base, which would still put him 2-3 inches shorter than the GHulk to the top of his helmet, and on par with the Hulk Maq.

P.S. Savage m8 ... You are quickly becoming the new ME... Your post count is flying up...lol

In terms of design, what is the difference with the original hulk pf?
They are based on different artists?

Been thinking about this all week Irvy. Dunno what you payed for the Maquette but chances are you will lose quite a bit of dough on him and he's still awesome.
For me to get this it would have to be the Ex direct and I don't think I'm prepared to pay alot more for this than I have on the Maquette & Gladiator.
This will end up around £430 for us and I just don't think it's worth it.

If this guy was to stand straight up he would probably be about 25 inches tall including the base, which would still put him 2-3 inches shorter than the GHulk to the top of his helmet, and on par with the Hulk Maq.

P.S. Savage m8 ... You are quickly becoming the new ME... Your post count is flying up...lol

The original PF is a beast. The new statue looks great, and I might get it also, but there's no reason to bash the original PF as it kicks ass.

Agreed and I wasn't bashing the older PF by any means. He's huge and heavy. The paint apps were amazing. They certainly don't make resin statues like the original Hulk anymore. The original PF is a masterpiece. It's not a $1500 plus masterpiece though. Not when you have a half dozen other Hulks to choose from at a fraction if the price. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I've never seen it in person but from pictures I think it's ok but I'm definitely not wowed by it. I nearly chased it down not long ago & offered £1000 to someone for one but he turned it down. I'm so glad he did now because I only wanted it because he was the only Hulk PF available at the time & I never expected SS to revisit him any time soon, especially with the Hulk MQ only coming out.

I much prefer the new ones :yess:

But that's good for me. If you own & prefer the original then well good for you :lol

This is another one of those statues that really has an amazing presence in person. Truly one of the best sculpts out there. Now with that said, by selling both if my old PFs, I have enough money to buy three new Hulks that I know I'll be just as content with. Not only do I get three new ones but there's still plenty of cash left to cover another half dozen new PFs that are being released this year. No brainer for me but to each their own.

This is another one of those statues that really has an amazing presence in person. Truly one of the best sculpts out there. Now with that said, by selling both if my old PFs, I have enough money to buy three new Hulks that I know I'll be just as content with. Not only do I get three new ones but there's still plenty of cash left to cover another half dozen new PFs that are being released this year. No brainer for me but to each their own.

Yeah spot on buddy. I wasn't knocking the original either because at one point I was prepared to spend quite big on him but now for what I was going to spend on him I'm getting the new Green, Grey & my favourite Hulk statue I've seen yet, Gladiator Hulk :yess:

Back