OZ- The Great And Powerful

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my nephew. We both really enjoyed it. A decent fun film. Kunis in the leather pants was my favorite part. :lol

Took my nephew. We both really enjoyed it. A decent fun film. Kunis in the leather pants was my favorite part. :lol

:exactly:

Late to the party but we finally were able to have a date night to see a movie (visit to the grandparents helps with the kids)... It's a really good 3D movie and I'll probably pick it up on Blu-Ray when the 3D is released (some really good use of the medium)-- storywise? :dunno

It was definitely worth seeing it though in a theatre.

I couldn't get into this movie. I didn't care about any of the characters. I thought Mila was a horrible Wicked Witch, who was the character I was most excited to see portrayed. The climax was a bore. No mention of the red shoes? I was surprised they didn't make an appearance...

^ Legally they can't appear. So. You'll never see those slippers again. Unless MGM makes a Wizard of Oz film.

^ Legally they can't appear. So. You'll never see those slippers again. Unless MGM makes a Wizard of Oz film.

Wow. That's something that would have never occurred to me.

I know nothing of the licensing and copyright for this. What is it about the shoes that are not allowed to be put into other studios' films, but they are allowed to have Oz, the Wicked With, Glinda?

Those kind of details get so confusing to me...

Not bad...should be at about 500 million box office worldwide soon ...good job

Back