OZ- The Great And Powerful

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that WB didnt allow the use of some past characters..The witch wasnt allowed a wart, no ruby slippers,music from the film...stuff like that...my wife said she read an article or something...A well made film...one of S Raimi's best IMHO...I would love to see an EE version...I will get this on DVDBlu-ray combo pack no doubt

Interesting. Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.

Was the 3D Avatar 3D quality? I haven't been impressed with any movie besides that one with 3D

^ It's a perfect family film. Kids will love it. Adults will love it. Evil Dead fans will love it. :lol

MTY38DC.jpg

I went into this film not knowing anything about it which was good...All throughout the film I'm saying to myself I hope they have cameos and some explanations of how/why etc...It has that but I wished it was just a little bit more...Still was a great enjoyable family film IMHO

Saw this today. The first 1/3 of the movie sucks to be honest but it's mostly to Oz being such an unlikeable character. He very much comes across like a class one *********. Once the find the china girl it gets better. The monkey and the china girl are awesome and crack me up. Mila Kunis and Rachel Weiz are hot as well as doing a great job. Visually it's a great movie to look at but as a movie it's fairly average.

Just wondering for those that have seen this. I have two daughters, one in 2nd grade and the other in Kindergarten. Is this something they would enjoy, they both have shown interest but I don't want to have to walk out of it either.

Thanks,

Yeah, I think they would. Lots of kids in the IMAX 3D showing for me and I heard lots of them saying how much they liked it on the way out.

Just wondering for those that have seen this. I have two daughters, one in 2nd grade and the other in Kindergarten. Is this something they would enjoy, they both have shown interest but I don't want to have to walk out of it either.

Thanks,

100% enjoyable for kids

Oz - (5-5.5/10) Okay just back from the 3D viewing. I'd give it 5-5.5/10 for some nice visuals. I'd say that every actor was miscast, some truly awful acting. The only character I liked was the porcelain doll.

Just back from seeing this one, just as expected it's as heavy cgi laden and soulless as that awful Alice movie. Pretty bad casting choices too.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18JPfbsarFU&feature=share&list=UU7v3-2K1N84V67IF-WTRG-Q[/ame]

Back