Statue Overwatch D.Va Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So between work and family life I haven't had a chance to open up my Dva. Those of you that have, were there any issues with her or Mekka? As in chips or scratches or blemishes etc? That's my greatest fear....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has added battle damage, fading, etc.

does the meka have articulation? XD

Nope. It's a Solid heavy statue.

20171113_120634.jpg

Oh I wasn't aware that it had "weathered" damage. Thanks for the reply Ehollywood.

Although that makes me curious, does everyone's Dva have the same damage spots? Or are they all unique?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh out of the box - defect product. Going to cry. Paid all that money for international shipping. Cockpit scratched can see it and feel it with my fingers

I69Jb2k.jpg

g9hxnpI.jpg

gSt90kM.jpg

y44SKY2.jpg

I have good news and bad news

Bad news - Blizzard wanted me to ship the whole thing back to them - it would have cost me more than half of the total purchase price to send back. I tried a few reps and all said the same thing. Really not impressed at their service for international customers who get defective product straight out of the box. I really don't understand how they could ship with an ugly scratch bang spot in the middle.

Good news - I managed to buff the scratch out. It now looks great.

NG9wPlP.jpg

Beautifully done. I'm sorry you had to deal with that; it's a royal pain in the ass getting support for stuff you've bought internationally.

Yep I was quite sad for a while but then I figured sending it back wasn't an option so did some research and toothpaste magically worked. Relieved.

She can now join the team

U6PSJs4.jpg

Vyk6tlq.jpg

Pre-ordered directly from Blizzard store yesterday once I found out about this product. BBTS and others are priced 20% higher for those who miss out on purchasing at MSRP.

Love this piece... much more expensive than the other pieces in this line, but also way more statue :)

Attachments

• 20171118_112811.jpg
    20171118_112811.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 146
Back