Statue Overwatch D.Va Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost took it as was Disney does with their stuff. Make it available for a limited time, and then vault it. Once demand rises due to it not being available, they eventually pull it from the vault. Look what happened to tracer.

I almost took it as was Disney does with their stuff. Make it available for a limited time, and then vault it. Once demand rises due to it not being available, they eventually pull it from the vault. Look what happened to tracer.

Tracer will ALWAYS come back in stock. She's Overwatches Mascot and only one that consistently sells out.

I asked Blizzard support what where the dimensions of the box and he said he didn't know, however the package would weigh 38kg / 84lbs. I was very much suprised by this, the weight seems insane. I think they got it wrong by tenfold and he meant 3.8kg. I asked again and was told that they actually weren't sure.

I pre-ordered it, shipping + tax to France means that is costs 604€ to get it shipped here. FML.

84 pounds?! I doubt it's 84 pounds, but 8.4 pounds sounds too light. Hopefully it's something in between.

84 pounds may be the dimensional weight due to the size of the box.

Yea, i ended up breaking down and preordering her at the Con after seeing how good she looked in person. My only hope is that production can match that quality :)

Base has some heft to it for stability. Also the legs are reinforced for support. Comic con D.Va is a production sample. :)

Back