Over exposure/saturation point for Spidey and Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pick up the Wolverine comiquette eventually but to be honest, half of SS's Marvel stuff is based on the over-exagerrated "freaky" look of the characters that first started to appear in the 90's. I think the Green Goblin and Spidey figures and Hulk/Spidey statue represent this era and as a fan of "classic" Marvel I have no interest in these. Same goes with the Iron Man. Although I think there is some merit to producing Iron Man in his "new" version of armor, nothing compares to his classic crimson & gold togs and that would be the version I would buy.

Now the Elektra figure is totally boss and I'd love to own one someday as well as the Doom doll but there is just so much stuff out there now that it becomes a "pick and choose" game. If the character sculpt has a "classic" look to it, chances are I will eventually own it. But right now, I've got to play the field and see what else pops up.

BB

Last edited:
Doom isn't no doll if you saw it person you would see he actually is one of the best Marvel statue released so far. Insane how cool he looks. But to say that he is a doll is far from what he is.

Viking28 said:
Doom isn't no doll if you saw it person you would see he actually is one of the best Marvel statue released so far. Insane how cool he looks. But to say that he is a doll is far from what he is.

Oh relax.:confused: No one's questioning your manhood.:D It's okay to collect dolls.:cool: We all do.:eek:

BB

buzzybean said:
Oh relax.:confused: No one's questioning your manhood.:D It's okay to collect dolls.:cool: We all do.:eek:

BB

Hey now nothing wrong with grown men playing with dolls, but all was saying that is like calling Bowen statues dolls or whatever.

Back