• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Almost entire 1/6th Collection. Over 60 Mostly Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey olbertfrog, thanks for the interest. I didn't get your PM. Both troopers are available. Robocop Diecast just sold last night. I just now updated the list. PM me your zip and I will get you a shipping quote.

Sorry i emailed yu actually, Will pm right away :)

Wow!! I just now got my Dual set of the Classic Storm Stormtroopers. They're so beautiful in hand. Thank you so much for the speedy delivery and awesome price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my Iron Man Mark I today and it is FANTASTIC. I've always wanted this piece and this one is MINT. The box looks like it's never been touched. Sooooooooo beautiful. Thanks again.

Pricing/ Sold list updated. I will now cover shipping on all figures up to $15 each. Enterbay 1/4 scale I will split shipping.

Just an FYI to everyone who paid me over the weekend. I took your packages to the post office today. Due to over 3 feet of snow I was told they might not get a truck for pick up until Wednesday.

On that nice update... I got MoS today. Excellent. Great shape. Thanks again man. Love it!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for not keeping up - I just updated the list. Lowered a couple prices. Only a few pieces left. Thanks everyone. I'm still covering the first $15 of shipping.

Bump for a fantastic seller! Got my Enterbay T1000 in this week. Fast shipping, great communication and great price! Thanks again dude!

Back