• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Almost entire 1/6th Collection. Over 60 Mostly Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Requested pics have been added to original post. If more pics are needed, please let me know.

Ugh. I want to make a public apology to those that feel I've wronged them. I have already apologized and taken responsibility for my general handling of all the PMs. Since Friday I now have over 200. Many of you were patient as I screwed up priority communication. A few have sent me PMs upset at my mishandling. A few have sent me PMs that someone else got what they wanted after I said it was theirs. I am sorry. I can say no one here can say that I accepted higher offers or returned anyone's money after receiving it so as to not make the sale. I've been very honest and upfront.

This is not fun for me. I have a friend on this forum that knows I hate doing this. I'm sick and I'm not going to leave my wife with a collection of toys (as she may see them) when the inevitable happens to me. I have a passion for my collection and each packaging of these figures takes a little bit more away from me. I'm simply trying to be responsible to my wife.

If I have truly done something on purpose or if I've made too many mistakes, I understand if a moderator needs to shut this thread down. My understand from a few of the members is that once I accept an offer the buyer should be given a few hours to pay. If they don't pay in a few hours then it is okay to offer the item to someone else. At no time have I received payment and then offered the item to someone else. That has never happened.

Again, I apologize. I truly mean it. I feel terrible for my mishandling of all the PMs.

List updated. Final asking prices updated. Starting Friday these will all go up on Ebay. Thanks, everyone.

I tried sending you a couple of pm's but your box may be full. Let me know if you're getting them.

Hey Spidey. There's some sort of issue. I sent repeated messages to you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot, LP! Received my figure today and he was shipped quickly, well packed and perfect, as described. Couldn't be happier! Thanks again, my friend and I hope you're doing better :)

I will mirror the post by SaigonExpress69. Red Five arrived and I appreciate the sale. Best wishes, man.

Hey olbertfrog, thanks for the interest. I didn't get your PM. Both troopers are available. Robocop Diecast just sold last night. I just now updated the list. PM me your zip and I will get you a shipping quote.

Back