Over 700 free Marvel first issues at comixology!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd dig it very much, actually. I've got quite a few of the New 52 #1s already, but it'd be cool to go back and grab some older titles, as well.

picked up walking dead 108 even though #%$& amazon hasn't even shipped my compendiums which I ordered over a week ago and they were both in stock :(

I just went for it and added all of them They didn't all download but are in my collection now. Never know when I need then free odd issues have saved me a fortune in the past

I got a crap load of issues, lots of them downloaded, lots of them didn't. But at least I should still have them saved. Read superior spiderman 1, not very impressed, glad I didn't pay for it. New x men, I really enjoyed, made me tempted to get the rest of the series but I didn't read avengers vs Xmen so not totally up to speed as to what's happened, but I've read the basics. All in all its a great promotion and a great way to get people into series they weren't sure about. Really hope DC do something similar. They did just have their "1 million" promotion.

I don't see this anywhere. Those of you that downloaded them. . . did you queue them up before it broke, so they're just downloading now??

I don't see this anywhere. Those of you that downloaded them. . . did you queue them up before it broke, so they're just downloading now??

They didn't download on the day but are now listed in the "Purchases" tab. I download them from there.

I didn't know the download was working now. I just downloaded the 12 I saved. I guess I should've gotten more, but I was only getting classic Marvel books.

Got my personal invite today! Takes longer to go through the 700 than it did to do my taxes.

Got my personal email from comixology. Now I can start reading the 100s of comics I just downloaded. Nice and easy this way and was very quick too.

Got my e-mail yesterday as well. I think my count was 273. When they said I'd have to wait to get mine once I submitted, I figured it'd be a while, but I got another e-mail within minutes. Some great stuff in there!

Back