OSCARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a DVD recording of a stage production of Oklahoma starring Hugh Hackman. He should be cast in some movie musical at one point, because he is definitely talented enough to handle the singing and dancing.

I'm just wondering when Jackman will star in more Oscar-bait films. I think "Australia" was supposed to do it for both him and Nicole Kidman but it didn't turn out so great.

I'm just wondering when Jackman will star in more Oscar-bait films. I think "Australia" was supposed to do it for both him and Nicole Kidman but it didn't turn out so great.

i have him in my script as a gay man who finds his lover in a concentration camp. his man-lover is mentally challenged, not "full retard" though. worth at least a nomination for him just for the content.

i have him in my script as a gay man who finds his lover in a concentration camp. his man-lover is mentally challenged, not "full retard" though. worth at least a nomination for him just for the content.

Do they eat pudding?

No, Brody should have been in the audience.:lol:lol:lol

heh, true. But whens the last time you've seen Kevin Kostner at the show?

other peps who should have stayed in the audience, Bill Marr...what where they thinking with that one? I swear he gave his own "documentary" a plug?

Same with the two from high school musical...are the ratings for this show that low?

are the ratings for this show that low?

YES! :lol. In fact this year was a record low for number of viewers beating out LAST year which was the record low before that.

My opinion....people tune in for the "live" aspect of the show. People WANT a wardrobe malfunction! I mean sure there are the cursing celebs, or the mishaps and such. Lets face it though, guys tune in to see hot celeb chicks in skimpy dresses with the possibility of an accidental nip slip. After they moved to the 70 second delay...no chance of boob or swearing or falling or any of that really....no reason to watch it!

YES! :lol. In fact this year was a record low for number of viewers beating out LAST year which was the record low before that.

:confused::confused::confused:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – More than 36 million U.S. viewers watched Sunday's song-and-dance Oscars on television, lifting the glitzy film awards show from record low ratings in 2008, according to national ratings figures on Monday.

The three and one-half hour broadcast on ABC saw "Slumdog Millionaire" triumph with eight Oscars in a show given a new twist by Australian host Hugh Jackman.

The telecast drew 36.3 million U.S. viewers, up about 13 percent from the record low audience of 32 million in 2008, according to audience tracker Nielsen Media Research.

Back