• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orthanc Environment #71 for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see how easy it is too get folks fired up!!!but i dont feel any better

:lol :lol

Who's 'fired up' exactly, you're the one double posting with all the 'excitement' :lol

...and incase you hadn't figured it out yet...NOT INTERESTED!, oh I'm sorry was that too loud? :rolleyes:

I can't believe your that clueless.
This board is for people who discuss toys. As a courtesy to those loyal members, the administration has allowed this section so that members who have gained each others trust and respect can buy and sell.
You come in here, and spam a bunch of nonsense posts to get into the commerce section and wonder why no one is falling over each other to hand you $800?
Then when you get called on it, you act insulted.

i already said i wouldnt sell to anyone here.Lord only knows what would happen during the transaction process

this is just something else to do for people who talk about toys all day

do people get married here like i saw on 20/20 virtual?

if i ever have 2,733 posts on here i would pay someone to throw me down a flight of stairs!

And if i wasnt thinking clearly ,i would have him do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back