• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orthanc Environment #71 for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i join in on the next attack????you know get my kicks in LOL

can i join in on the next attack????you know get my kicks in LOL

lsomeone please let me know when the next ^^^hole unknowingly attacks you sacred boards so I can get in on it GOODTIMES loll

The student I had this morning was just assaulted Thursday night in Philly and leveled the bad guy with a Tai Chi open palm strike. He was quite surprised to see how effective it worked.

Dude it took me almost a year to gain enough post to post in the for sale thread because I did not spam like crazy. I bought some stuff off people I posted once in a while here and there and I did not spam 100 post in one day.........you have to take your time if it is that important to you.......this is a lifetime hobby, what is a couple months of posting in a lifetime of this hobby..........this board will be around a long time and if you build up a good reputation it is something you can always come back to...........these people have worked hard here and trust each other, at least have some respect for that. The people on these boards are actual real friends with each other............respect that.
I have been here around a year and I have no doubt that I have not really even gained alot of peoples trust I am still new, but I respect what these members have built and try to do right by them........you don't come into to someone else home a crap on them pal............these people deserve better than that buddy.
Just my two cents...........

Dude it took me almost a year to gain enough post to post in the for sale thread because I did not spam like crazy. I bought some stuff off people I posted once in a while here and there and I did not spam 100 post in one day.........you have to take your time if it is that important to you.......this is a lifetime hobby, what is a couple months of posting in a lifetime of this hobby..........this board will be around a long time and if you build up a good reputation it is something you can always come back to...........these people have worked hard here and trust each other, at least have some respect for that. The people on these boards are actual real friends with each other............respect that.
I have been here around a year and I have no doubt that I have not really even gained alot of peoples trust I am still new, but I respect what these members have built and try to do right by them........you don't come into to someone else home a crap on them pal............these people deserve better than that buddy.

You are awesome... and very right as well. :duff

you have my respect... even moreso after that post :whip

Mikram, clearly you have no idea how a message board works. Go back through your posts and see the mistakes you've made. Necroposting is the one thing that drives people nuts especially when you’re doing it to get your post count up. And for the sole purpose of selling something. I saw where this was heading and you can only blame yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back