• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orthanc Environment #71 for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the newst paper i have is tiger winning the open that ok lol

Dude, just post a pic of the item and the base. All you are doing with posts like this is making people more suspicious of you.

For the record, I don't think you are out to scam anybody, it is just the way you went about trying to sell the item that rubs people the wrong way.

thats ortahnc behind the paper ,hard to get them both in the picture

i was told by someone to post it on here before i ebayed because there are people here that would like some of the stuff i have.unfortanatel he didnt warn me about all this b.s.
I just dont get why people enjoy doing this.Some people just look for any chance to spread some misery around.Its obvious you folks enjoy this and do it often..I meant no ill will but man look what iI got.And I am the shady chararcter huh?sorry about all this folks<i will be on my way.I learned my lesson here the hard way.Have fun

.....and I'm sure there may be people interested in your 'stuff' but again we are a forum,a community so a trading reputation has to be earned, not expected..

there not for sale anymore, just let people know whats going on before before u guys get fired up.But if that happened people like me wouldnt get fired up.I think its done on purpose.I dont think this is ur folks first time HANDLING someone like me.,

And not many of you would have such strong opinions if u werent hiding behind computers.search ur feelings ,U know it be true

there not for sale anymore, just let people know whats going on before before u guys get fired up.But if that happened people like me wouldnt get fired up.I think its done on purpose.I dont think this is ur folks first time HANDLING someone like me.,

Yes, since the board started with the 50 post rule to post in the commerce section, people have basically done this to everyone who has tried selling an item like you have. By that I mean someone who didn't participate in any board discussion other than to try and make a sale. Sorry if you felt unwelcome, but you really made no effort to be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back