Original Michael Meyers PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most requested horror genre PF of all time. Unfortunately I hear it's a licensing issue.

By the way welcome to the forum.

It is. Here's the official word:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27921

But, as others have stated, NECA can do it, so why not Sideshow? :dunno

If they wanted that bad, I'm sure they could. NECA for years pumped out varying Halloween figures; from Myers 2-pack, to an 18" figure and so forth. Heck, McFarlane put out Myers' figures from 7" scale to 18" scale. So, a company like SS should not have any excuses as stated above.

That's a cop-out, and if they were going to make an excuse, put out a statement to detail 'how hard,' it is to acquire a license, it better not be one that has been milked like Halloween.

At this point, it's safe to assume that they don't want to go that route and/or they have no plans or time to put out a Myers PF.

Maybe one day, but I guess they have bigger fish to fry.

Could it be that NECA had deals in place when Moustapha was in charge? Maybe Malek is tougher to deal with or more unwilling to work with new licensors?

I dunno, I'm just guessing/rambling for conversation's sake.

Could it be that NECA had deals in place when Moustapha was in charge? Maybe Malek is tougher to deal with or more unwilling to work with new licensors?

I dunno, I'm just guessing/rambling for conversation's sake.

Looking at your signature I would love to have a Toxic Avenger PF. :)
I use to watch it all the time back in the day.

PF Myers would be Awesome for sure...It is safe to say it was my all time favorite Film...Anyone catch the Bio on that on Biography channel?

Last edited:
PF Myers would be Awesome for sure...It is safe to say it was my all time favorite Film...Anyone catch the Bio on that on Biography channel?

No, how was it?

I'm assuming it was similar to the one on Friday the 13th. Although I'm not sure if that one was ever on the biography channel.

No, how was it?

I'm assuming it was similar to the one on Friday the 13th. Although I'm not sure if that one was ever on the biography channel.

Hey chargersfan... It was 2 hours and interesting.
They had limited budget to work with and they went to producer for $300,000...
Jamie said they had 3 bags of leaves that they painted and used in several scenes.
The scene when myers was across the street in front of the house from were Laurie's window is, was the girl producer wearing the myers outfit.

Must see bio for any Halloween fan.
There was one on Freddy but I missed it.

Hey chargersfan... It was 2 hours and interesting.
They had limited budget to work with and they went to producer for $300,000...
Jamie said they had 3 bags of leaves that they painted and used in several scenes.
The scene when myers was across the street in front of the house from were Laurie's window is, was the girl producer wearing the myers outfit.

Must see bio for any Halloween fan.
There was one on Freddy but I missed it.

Wow, sounds interesting Moe. Hopefully they re-air it one of these days. I love seeing the process of how these iconic movies get made.

Is it Meyers, or Myers? J/K

I really would like to see SS take a stab at the Shape too. Not a huge Vorhees fan, but I would bite on a Halloween figure.

Back