Original Darth Vader costume for sale by Christie's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my favorite:

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket?"

vader.png

It will got for a LOT more than 365K.

"Christie's did not name the owner, identified only as an American private collector." So Sansweet is cleaning out Rancho ObiWon huh? :)

It will got for a LOT more than 365K.

"Christie's did not name the owner, identified only as an American private collector." So Sansweet is cleaning out Rancho ObiWon huh? :)

I am not so sure. If it is not the very first, the value drops dramatically. And seeing as how this is just one of multiples made for ESB, it may not have the huge value that I, at least, would hope.

On the other hand...I could be wrong as I would 'fess up a hell of a lot more than that iihtm.

I am not so sure. If it is not the very first, the value drops dramatically. And seeing as how this is just one of multiples made for ESB, it may not have the huge value that I, at least, would hope.

Good points. Guess you never know with stuff like this.

I'm thinking you may be right on that. Hard to tell for sure; could very well be a composite suit...PS

Hi,

I would certainly think this would go for a lot more, after all look at the price the Babe Ruth McFarlane figure sold for, and the Bond 751 baseball...

and I for one would much rather have this in my front room.

the way that helmet is sitting one would think they are using SST 12 inch for reference...

Or they'll say, "Darth Who?" Do you know what the most popular characters from 1910 were?

Hmmm, Charlie Chaplin? :nana: (just kidding around)

I think Vader is here to stay. It has already been 35 years and he and star wars are stronger and more popular than ever.

Back